Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ait Nouri

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get this 'ignore list' business, it's possible to ignore ****s without a list :grimacing:

it's a load of *******s anyway,I had someone on ignore,and wen looking through posts,it come up.You are ignoring this person,so I car see the point,if you tap on said ignored person Yow can see what they say.So I dow ignore anybody now,I just click past. :tonguewink: it's bloody childish anyway. :oops:

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
Marcal's crossing is far worse, but without any ability to even make runs. A couple of crosses weren't that bad, but the anticipation in the centre is absolutely non-existent. What we really need is a fit Jonny.o

Wonderful player!
To have a kid of this class at Wolves has been a dream for most of my 73 years.
Fantastic player.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand people wanting more and feeling let down about not getting a midfielder last window (I was disappointed, too); but, some of the criticism was (is) completely over the top. We've had some excellent moves this past year (see Sa) and many are starting to see that the Silva and Semedo signings may actually be pretty damn good (with a little patience). Based on Sa and RAN alone, you gotta give the transfer team some leeway and credit. They're not perfect, but they're delivering IMO.
Well said

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I understand people wanting more and feeling let down about not getting a midfielder last window (I was disappointed, too); but, some of the criticism was (is) completely over the top. We've had some excellent moves this past year (see Sa) and many are starting to see that the Silva and Semedo signings may actually be pretty damn good (with a little patience). Based on Sa and RAN alone, you gotta give the transfer team some leeway and credit. They're not perfect, but they're delivering IMO.
Crikey! Don't get telling the truth now.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crazy to think some don't rate him. Defensively he's come on leaps & bounds this year (and there's still rook for improvement, which is crazy).

Would like to see him be a bit braver when attacking opposition.
I think there's been a bit of an over-correction on his part. He was sublime going forward but a bit dodgy defensively. I think he's now tightened his game but at the cost of his attacking threat. When he finds that balance he's gonna be a top top player; at least as good as anything we've got including Kilman, Neves, Neto, Raul & co.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic player....said it at the time Jorge had got us a good one.......when you think back to the summer he signed and there was Alex telles and Rayan being moved about by Jorge.....where it seemed man utd had the choice and we would get the one the didn't want ......well it worked out perfect in the end.......

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If those are all percentiles for PL defenders, then that’s absolutely ridiculous. Some of the pure numbers are influenced by our play style, but things like his tackle success rate are what they are, which is incredible. He’s 20.
Our back 3/5 is awesome, and I don’t get a lot of the clamour for a back 4. But…..when considering their lack of attacking output, you’d have to think RAN and Semedo would be outstanding fullbacks, providing they could also handle the extra responsibility of CBs being further away from them.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully we have the sense to buy out that sell on clause. Be worth every penny.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As soon as I saw play for 15 mins in France just before we bought I knew the kid would be quality.

Brilliant player...
If that was the game where Angers played PSG, I agree with you.
He was their best player and biggest threat at 18 yrs of age.
If I remember correctly PSG were interested in him also.
We have a serious talent on our hands.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't mind the sell on clause it means were less likely to sell him.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Entitled ******s. Don't they get yet that they are a midtable team?
They’re not though are they they are seen as established top 6 one of the biggest clubs in the world. They may not look that attractive just now but still a big club

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re not though are they they are seen as established top 6 one of the biggest clubs in the world. They may not look that attractive just now but still a big club
Absolutely. The only way we will be seen in the same light is to be a top 6 team and have trophies in the cabinet.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant player and I can see him developing really quickly like Max has done over the next 12-18 months.

Not sure there's any LB's in the PL I'd swap for him,other than Robertson.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Entitled ******s. Don't they get yet that they are a midtable team?
I had just the best afternoon. Our window cleaner turned up and he came in for a coffee and he got talking about football and that he was a Utd fan (funny old thing!) Said he went across to the Wolves game and ranted on a bit. He had no idea I was a Wolves fan so when I described the Moutinho goal he was dumbstruck. I then took him into my study with all the pics and banners. He drank his coffee and left. I just had the greatest fun. God, I hate Utd!

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've said that when people say to bring in Marcal as more defensively solid option. Ait-Nouri has been better all round all season.
Yes think the old stereotype that ait nouri is the attacking option and marcal is the solid defensive option is a bit outdated. He’s been excellent - I wouldn’t be in too much of a rush to bring Jonny back in at the moment he’s been so good.

Back
Top Bottom