Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Championship Transfer Thread

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Vardy signed for Leicester for £1m. Scored goals for Massivefax in Blue Sq North and proved his worth at Fleetwood. Interesting step up for a player who was playing Evo-stick northern premier football 1 year ago!

F

FLEET WOLF

Vardy signed for Leicester for £1m. Scored goals for Massivefax in Blue Sq North and proved his worth at Fleetwood. Interesting step up for a player who was playing Evo-stick northern premier football 1 year ago!

It is indeed a big step up really-Fleetwood should benefit massively from the money they receive!

W

wolfjc

Wow! That is a big signing in terms of step up! He looks a great player, I came across him in non league football a couple of years ago and he was lightning quick and finished everything. What a move that is for him.

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They've also signed Ritchie De Laet and Matthew James, both from Manchester United

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Used to play for Halifax back in't'day.

I think Leicester will go up next year so we really need to make this season count.

R

richiej95

Vardy is an awesome player though. Absolutely tore up the conference this year and I think he will make the step up. However, £1million is a massive risk for someone stepping up 3 divisions!

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
makes me laugh when i think of all the pant-wetting on here when Mills signed for Leicester last year...

Mills who???? !!! :D

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to ask the question how well would the likes of Cassidy and Leigh Griffiths do in the conference?
Both younger and both at Wolves.
There is an interview with Doherty in the e&s where he states that Griffiths is keen to come back to Wolves and prove himself in pre season.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hugh fee for someone in the non league, we paid £25,000 for Kightly who was playing at that level!

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Magno Viera is better.

Back
Top Bottom