Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. GuzzWolf

Amazon Prime

Great commentary etc, and didn't buffer until the last few mins of the first half. I'm on Virgin Media mega package. This needs sorting if AP want to be main stream surely...And what an advert for football, great game.
  2. GuzzWolf

Real Madrid - Really?

I can understand the talk about them being the biggest club in the world, but surely this concept is outdated. The best league in the World is the PL. Yes you go to RM because if the sexy sunshine but as far as competition and becoming a better professional goes, I'm sorry. Outdated thinking...
  3. GuzzWolf

Thought of The Day - Footy related

Miguel Almirón joined NUFC in 2019 and has not come to fruition until this season. There are a few of our players that get a lot of unwarranted grief (Me included at times) on the forum, but we constantly hear......"Stay Patient" ....We will do ok, so "Stay Patient" my fellow supporters. We have...
  4. GuzzWolf

Gerard Sacked

Well no great surprise and I bet Villa have someone in the seat before the end of next week. Dyche.
  5. GuzzWolf

Congratulations Alvechurch

Reaching 1st round proper of the FA cup.
  6. GuzzWolf

England v USA

I was fascinated by the performances during the Euros...Was certainly not a fan at the start, but I believe they have shown professionalism that puts the boys to shame in terms of RESPECT and technically good. Hope Gareth is taking notes.
  7. GuzzWolf

Nuno post match

I noticed when he was in a normal interview when he first joined Spurs his level of English grammer was elevated...After a game he is defeated in, all broken, stop start, a bit like the play, ring any bells? ..I hope Lage lasts longer that the new Spuds boss, just like Heineken.
  8. GuzzWolf

Great refeering - Standfast those with a UK passport

I have been blown away with the standard of these guys in this tournament, but also remember the last WC, exactly the same and if I remember correctly there was not one English ref at tournament.... And I'm including VAR refs great job....Take note the EPL the richest league with some not so...
  9. GuzzWolf

Be Careful What You Wish For

Enough said, we've come a long way and had some terrific highs. This season should be shelved, footy without fans is a nonsense but we persevere. Look at the champions, they are also having issues....stay strong and stick together.
  10. GuzzWolf

Nuno and Klop - The new era

Listening to all the reds talking about there well deserved title win, I truly believe that if we stay on the same path the sleeping Wolf will be doing more special things. The team of the 50's returns to spank some ****. Stay safe Wolfie's.
  11. GuzzWolf

Let's Not Argue

I'm not interested in seeing members having go at each other..."you said this...I said that" etc. We're all Wolves fans and yes a good counter argument is great but let's not get personal on these pages....it is boring and it's not the E&S.
  12. GuzzWolf

Thread locked

I posted "The Treble Treble" thread. This now indicates I have insufficient privilege to reply, with the locked symbol after it. Anyone enlighten me as to the reason?
  13. GuzzWolf

The Treble Treble

When is a treble not a treble......When it's Scottish footy....Well it will always be a question in the minds of our Scottish kin, but is it really a league of high caliber football? Oh! and are they capable of cheering their team on the bus parade....
  14. GuzzWolf

Adam Johnson - Anyone??

On #thedebate this evening. I must admit I can't believe it's headline news on talk crap. They were saying he's served his time? I don't think so!!!!.....Deserves to rot....orvat least have a life if no privilege and financial reward, although he's probably got a stash put away....If he was a...
  15. GuzzWolf

Question Time - John Barnes

The subject of Liam Neeson comments last week will obviousy cause discussion, but John Barnes, which ever side you see the argument, was a pleasure to listen generally tonight.
  16. GuzzWolf

Goalkeeper observation at Arsenal

Rui - Did anyone else notice he's had to have the sleeves cut off (badly) his shirt. Surely we can stretch to a seamstress to get the job done properly....Or just change the Adidas order for short goalie sleeves...A trick missed there!! Leno - Saying to MGW how unlucky he was with his effort...
  17. GuzzWolf

The Debate

Why don't they just call it "Top Six **** plus 30 mins sympathetic chat about Newcastle....There are talking like they have been in the top league winning titles and cups for the last 50years....check the history books lads.....Yaaaaawn....Well done Forest for making the Geordie pain get...
  18. GuzzWolf

Fishing Challenge

Our Jimmy Bullard against ...Jamie "I'll take your money" O'Hara...Got a lot of time for Jimmy after he came in his pants about Neves goal on Soccer Saturday....Come on Jimmy!!!!
  19. GuzzWolf

Agent Dual Role

To be discussed by the PL where by a football agent can not act for the player and the club, it is reported by Sky this used to be the case but got reverted. How will this affect us, worse case scenario Uncle George gets someone to be his puppet.
  20. GuzzWolf

Pre Season - Portugal

Has anyone heard any rumors about Portugal for any pre-season training. If its happening I'm going, well it would be a shame to be off work and sit at home waiting for the sun to come out.... Sorry if this subject has already been mentioned.
Back
Top Bottom