Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goalkeeper observation at Arsenal

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rui - Did anyone else notice he's had to have the sleeves cut off (badly) his shirt. Surely we can stretch to a seamstress to get the job done properly....Or just change the Adidas order for short goalie sleeves...A trick missed there!!
Leno - Saying to MGW how unlucky he was with his effort. Nice touch Leno.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Apparently he does it himself, dunno if it's like a superstitious thing or what.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
patricio.png

He's even done it on his official photo, by the look of it!

Personally I think if he's not happy with the long sleeves, he should just play without a shirt on...
O2B5Y1x8_400x400.jpg

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I did notice was how angry he looked to have lost.

A winner to his core.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
patricio.png

He's even done it on his official photo, by the look of it!

Personally I think if he's not happy with the long sleeves, he should just play without a shirt on...
O2B5Y1x8_400x400.jpg
It's like looking in a mirror.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No quirky, that's what i see when i look in a mirror. I wish.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
This isn’t me saying jade is wrong here far from it

But imagine if I posted women in bra and said she’s Better with top off

Be MAYHEM in the world
Yeah that's true tbf, think there are some double standards. If I do it I'm probably being a bit cheeky, a bloke does it and it's inappropriate.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just an observation - shoot me down at will.
He went mad about the rolling ball for the corner, lost his concentration and let in a ball which shouldn't have gone in.
I know we all love him but wonder if maybe someone with his experience should have done better. Harsh?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Pretty harsh, the bigger issue was Joao falling asleep for me and not getting tight for the cross. The delivery was superb and he can't commit in case there is a touch from the forward.

Bernd Leno is a serious, serious goalkeeper as well by the way.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
He went mad about the rolling ball for the corner, lost his concentration and let in a ball which shouldn't have gone in.
I know we all love him but wonder if maybe someone with his experience should have done better. Harsh?
Bit harsh yeah. You see a lot of goals, well not a lot but a few goals where there's a cross and it gets no touch and goes in the far corner. I think if you're the keeper you're kinda stood waiting to see what kind of touch the striker gets, then when he gets none it kinda leaves you stuck a bit.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty harsh, the bigger issue was Joao falling asleep for me and not getting tight for the cross. The delivery was superb and he can't commit in case there is a touch from the forward.

Bernd Leno is a serious, serious goalkeeper as well by the way.
I thought Leno's performance was absolutely top notch.
Joe Hart had a stormer against us too, as did De Gea.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
I thought Leno's performance was absolutely top notch.
Joe Hart had a stormer against us too, as did De Gea.

Seems to be a theme lol. Southampton's keeper made some great saves, Brighton's keeper was MotM, even Lloris had his only decent game this season...against us!

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I know, don't worry :) you're right though
No he isn't. I don't feel cheap or uneasy seeing a half naked pic of a quite handsome Rui. However, if we reintroduced the Friday thread, I'd cringe so hard I'd probably poop!

JadeWolf

Reaction score
No he isn't. I don't feel cheap or uneasy seeing a half naked pic of a quite handsome Rui. However, if we reintroduced the Friday thread, I'd cringe so hard I'd probably poop!
Think it’s true though that me posting a half naked Rui gets a different reaction to him posting a half naked woman

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
T'is a bit harsh. Was a great ball into that area of uncertainty. We've seen it loads of times on telly and it's nigh on impossible to defend against.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it’s true though that me posting a half naked Rui gets a different reaction to him posting a half naked woman
Of course but that doesn't mean it's 'double standards'. I don't feel the weight of hundreds of years of gender oppression seeing Rui with his shirt off. However, I do wonder how he has managed to get so ripped when all he does is stand around for 90 minutes ;)

D

Deleted member 4594

Not on here to be fair, would be different on Twitter! I posted a pic of Cavs Mrs in a bikini a while ago and no one seemed too fussed.

D

Deleted member 4382

Not on here to be fair, would be different on Twitter! I posted a pic of Cavs Mrs in a bikini a while ago and no one seemed too fussed.
I got panned by a few for complimenting her jugs.
@OldWolvesfart had a proper do at me. I thought he was going to burst a blood vessel.

T

tin hat capitan

Of course but that doesn't mean it's 'double standards'. I don't feel the weight of hundreds of years of gender oppression seeing Rui with his shirt off. However, I do wonder how he has managed to get so ripped when all he does is stand around for 90 minutes ;)

Im glad someone said it. Its not the same at all.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not offended either way. It's just people with no shirts on. I currently have no shirt on, which is slightly offensive actually, before I go out I'll put one on.

cowshed

Reaction score
Apparently Alan Boswell knitted his own socks! They weren't very good either.

cowshed

Reaction score
Apparently Alan Boswell knitted his own socks! They weren't very good either.

Back
Top Bottom