Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Let's Not Argue

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm not interested in seeing members having go at each other..."you said this...I said that" etc. We're all Wolves fans and yes a good counter argument is great but let's not get personal on these pages....it is boring and it's not the E&S.

Abwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Agreed, most threads I look through now consist of arguments regarding whether someone it ITK or not. At least half of the posts are people arguing off topic so it takes me twice the amount of time to find out what's going on with us signing Cutrone etc.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll argue with who I want to.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s fine to say, if you don’t want to read it, don’t. But by then it’s too late, I’ve already seen it.

I agree, we need to turn the mix into a "safe space" where we all get trigger warnings on posts that might upset our feelings

People have way too much freedom on here when it comes to posting and we must crack down on this by making sure they post only what I want to read.

I'm all for freedom of speech so long as it is what I want to hear and the problems all stem from too many posters on here having too many different opinions. We need everyone to think like me.

Any talk of moon landings being real should be met an automatic ban, same goes too for those loons who think the world is round. Get with the programme I say.

Also I think we need a members only "pant wetters" sub-forum with photographic proof of your soiled trousers needed to gain access to said forum.

Last edited:

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its never gonna happen but I do agree with the GuzzWolf, after visiting the museum yesterday and discussing it all with my 11 year old daughter who understands that its not just about football, the history and turmoil this club has gone through it means so much more.

We are all very passionate about the club and all have different ideas of how things should be but we all love the club and have it's best interests at heart.

In the past ive called people out and picked arguments on here which i now regret and I will do my best in future not to - unless anyone suggests leaving Molineux or getting rid of Nuno - then I'll meet you in the subway next home game :D

D

Deleted member 5635

Sometimes a good argument about opposing views is good.
I'd hate the mix to be one massive clique and then an endless positive view echo chamber.

You point out a negative and you hate said player or the club.
Man city can smash a team and Pep will see a negative and tell the player pretty much instantly. How else do you improve if you don't know your flaws

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone's entitled to air their own opinion. If you provide feedback that's met with abuse, either respond calmly and constructively with a well thought out argument and if the abuse persists tell them to **** off

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting topic......tolerance.

If I forget to type the word football instead of soccer, now and again, can the Mix overlook it please?
The constant profanity is not an issue but ‘soccer’ is.

If I say that I never want to hear ‘pant wetter’ again, ( I haven’t said it,), can you just read it as a tiny, tiny vent? and not lecture me?
Just go to the next post?

Or, the posts, ‘ it’s like a new signing’ .......it’s maybe time to put that one away.

Last edited:

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or, the posts, ‘ it’s like a new signing’ .......it’s maybe time to put that one away.
I think it's more than about time too. It's just my belief in consistency. Every new player mentioned should get the same treatment.
I don't want to be accused of favouritism.
Every stupid suggestion, every wishful thought, every stroke of genius coup, deserves Equal treatment. After all Idiots and geniuses, both just get one vote.

Then again, up yours. If I want it, I do it.

See the dilemma?

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone read the Olmo thread today?
A poster, with just one line was venting, yet about 25 posters rebuked him,( depends how you count them).
Here’s the irony......they said they had the right to post what they want,.....but he shouldn’t.

Last edited:

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone read the Olmo thread today?
A poster, with just one line was venting, yet about 25 posters rebuked him,( depends how you count them).
Here’s the irony......they said they had the right to post what they want,........exactly what he was doing, first.
But they lectured him for doing what they did later.
Social media today is such a significant part of life. Its almost replaced the real art of face to face communication. Bullying from some unseen person online is as bad as the real thing for some people. Its a major problem. While 'mature' bloggers would laugh it off, the new generation really take it to heart and are affected by bad feedback

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight.
A genuine attempt by the OP to make a thread about not arguing, is in the process of being hijacked to attack other posters and sparking off arguments, by saying what annoys them in others.

Now that's ironic.

Best way not to argue is to not pick fights.

And in that spirit, I leave this thread in peace.
Any other response would just be an attempt to usurp the OP's good intentions

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way i see the forum, is like a group of mates down the pub.

We all react differently to info, and sometimes written statements come across differently to how they were intended.

If someone wants to share something, then let them, without the fear of being slated, the worlds a lonely place on your own.

Back
Top Bottom