Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Wolves v West Ham predictions

Not got a good feeling about this one Anyone know how they are for injuries ? Moyes is a sly old fox and always seems to do a number on us We need Cunha to start...heart 1 -1 Head 1 - 2 to them....or worse..... Really could do with Dawson back and i would feel more confident...knows their...
  2. W

Burnley v Wolves predictions

Still feeling flat from Sat and i am worried season is going to peter out Having said that even with our limited numbers we showed up a bit on sat Hopefully Cunhha comes on at least for 2nd half If we can get defence right..... 2 - 1 to us
  3. W

Villa v Wolves predictions

They are pretty good at home but press high Really wish we had Pedro for this one Just hope Cunha is back and firing My head says 1 - 1...im hoping for a sneaky win though
  4. W

Wolves v Fulham predictions

I think we will get back on the win bandwagon So long as Molineux is rocking- 3 1 to us I wouldnt mind mini Lemina having a little run at some point
  5. W

Wolves v Brighton predictions

Really hard one to call....i am just glad we are at home....we need to really bring the atmosphere 2 - 1 to us but a very difficult game Mitoma a doubt..which could be huge for us
  6. W

Wolves v Sheffield Utd predictions

BANANA SKIN ALERT !!! It would be so "Wolvesey" to lose this one Surely we have to put one of these teams to the sword sooner or later ? Early goals needed for us, we need to start like a rocket I will be all confident.... 5 nil to us (but secretly thinking itll probably be one nil to them...
  7. W

Tottenham v Wolves predictions

Really not sure on this one.. They are good at home, we are good on the counter If Cunha was fit then maybe we could have snuck it Need a Neto masterclass me thinks Head 2 - 1 to them or draw...heart 1 -2 to us Hwang at the double with a double Neto assist
  8. W

What are our players worth ?

I have seen it mentioned on a few threads so i thought i would bring up it as its own topic Now remember children, this is opinions, there are no right and wrong answers, just opinions Anyway here are my guesses.. SA - 20 mil + DOHERTY - 5 mil RAN - 50 mil - poss 70 mil next year S BUENO - 10...
  9. W

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Its hard to predict anything but a win...so a loss incoming !! Nah...i really cant see it ...they seem to like a 3 -2 recently so that might be worth a bet If we perform as we can, plus we are are at home....4 - 1 to us
  10. W

Chelsea v Wolves predictions

2nd half i thought we were brill last night, lapses aside Not entirely sure how they kept carving us apart but going forward we looked good Really think we can/will win on Sunday 1 - 2 to us
  11. W

Wolves v Man Utd predictions

Really feel we can win this one, esp with all the Rashford drama 2 nil to us Its a night game so i am hoping the atmosphere will be banging , esp after Sundays result UTW !!
  12. W

Brighton v Wolves predictions

I will take a draw now !! A point or more would be a fantastic result It will be interesting to see what tactics GON uses in this game to stop their threat i will go for a hopeful 1 -1 but hope for a sneaky 2 - 1 to us
  13. W

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Really think we will win this I am worried about our midfield though, Doyle and ? I also hope we get more numbers through the door tomorrow, we could really do with a good atmosphere 3 nil to us...bring on the ****
  14. W

Wolves v Forest predictions

Well they got stuffed last night and MGW on the bench...shame !!! (Fab to see Raul scoring again) Surely...surely...surely we are going to get at them on Sat ? Balls to it- 4 nil to us and mgw sent off !!
  15. W

Arsenal v Wolves predictions

Hard to predict anything but a loss, esp without Lemina and Gomes Dawson is back though i think ? Some rumours Neto might be on the bench ? Head 3 1 to them Heart 1 -1 or 2 - 1 to us
  16. W

Fulham v Wolves predictions

If we turn up and play to out ability i think we will win Its a shame quite a few of our players been on international duty i still think we win..i cant see a clean sheet but 2 -1 to us
  17. W

Wolves v Spurs predictions

Until their injuries i would have feared the worst That being said i now think we stand a chance...2 1 to us ...... UTW
  18. W

Sheffield Utd v Wolves predictions

Banana skin alert !!!!! I feel confident but have that feeling, probably, every Wolves fan has...this is ours to lose and far too frequently do Neto missing is a huge thing...esp if they are just going to sit i still feel we have too much for them....1 -3 to us The sort of match we find out...
  19. W

Wolves v Newcastle predictions

Feeling upbeat..obviously..i think we stand a chance here head 1-1....heart 2-1 to us Just want similar type football that we have been seeing I think i saw Izak is out ? will certainly help !!
  20. W

Bournemouth v Wolves predictions

FOOTBALL IS BACK !!!!!! I hate the international breaks Really feel we can win this one I just want GON to show he can win these type of games and convincingly. Showing the effort we have seen in the last two games for the whole 90 mins against teams we should be beating if we have any...
Back
Top Bottom