Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Forest predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well they got stuffed last night and MGW on the bench...shame !!! (Fab to see Raul scoring again)

Surely...surely...surely we are going to get at them on Sat ?

Balls to it- 4 nil to us and mgw sent off !!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0

MGW sent off

Cooper sacked

(Podence with a post match comment on Instagram... ;))

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Looking on Twitter there seems to be a wake going on for Steve Cooper at Forest , he doesnt have many calling for the sack but all saying he has gone... Lets drive it home on Saturday 2-0 Wolves

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Nuno is listed in the betting for next Forest manager, although an outsider at the moment. That would be awful (although I'm sure MGW wouldn't be happy about it either). I don't give a monkey's one way or the other where Lopetegui goes, but wouldn't want to see Nuno managing a Premier League rival. It seems almost inevitable that it will happen one day but would prefer him managing a club in Europe than here.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno is listed in the betting for next Forest manager, although an outsider at the moment. That would be awful (although I'm sure MGW wouldn't be happy about it either). I don't give a monkey's one way or the other where Lopetegui goes, but wouldn't want to see Nuno managing a Premier League rival. It seems almost inevitable that it will happen one day but would prefer him managing a club in Europe than here.
Nuno is a good coach but if he does want a PL return then it's likely going to be a team in and around us. That's likely his level.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno is a good coach but if he does want a PL return then it's likely going to be a team in and around us. That's likely his level.
I agree it’s his level, whether he’d want to work for their headcase owner is a different matter.

Score wise I’m going 3-1 wolves. We’ll take a 2 nil lead, concede and panic a bit then get a goal on the break

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It happens. Back in the day, the great Stan Cullis came back to Molineux as manager of Blues (1965-70). If memory serves, they did the double over us under his management in our promotion season 1966-7!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading the Forest forum they seem to think it's abundantly clear the players have downed tools on him. If he's still in the dugout this weekend then we should be hammering that final nail in.
Yep, a fast start (I know) and an early goal will do the trick. Nothing sloppy, don’t give them comfortable possession at the back and get forward at every opportunity. Easy.

Wolverhampton Wanderers: hold my beer.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Wolves 2 Forest 1. Think it will be a tight and tense game but we manage to get the three points. Feel we don't have the firepower in us to score more that two, to put the game to bed and win easily.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
4-0, it's about time we hammered someone.
Been a while since we hammered someone 4-0! I can't easily recall the last time we did that in the league, but here's hoping for a big win on Saturday. 4-0 would be lovely.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Listening to Talksport today. Fan saying MGW was in the centre circle after the game laughing and joking with Fulham players. It's not a good look and narked some of their fans.

If Cooper has lost the players we will win easy, if they want him to stay they will battle for him and it could be a close game.

I think we will win.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
I predict a red card. Other than that, it's a tough one to call. Their fans seem to be backing Cooper (offering, at least, some stability after years in wilderness) but if their players have downed tools and we turn up, could quite easily see Wolves dismantling them. GON will have scrutinised them. 4-2.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think for one minute their players have downed tools . Refreshing to see their fans backing him at the end of the game yesterday . He will have that team fired up and obviously for him it's a must not lose game .
It'll be a blood and thunder game , one that ordinarily you'd fear Wolves being up for .
This is also a massive test for GON ........let's hope he's up to it and the players don't let him and us down .

Rowzed

Reaction score
Probably given one last game cuz already got Loopy lined up for job and he said "no way am I going back there for my first game, I saw what they did to Nunes":tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
had not occurred to me, that’s beyond satire but not beyond belief!

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should really be a comfortable 3-0 win, but I imagine it'll be anything but - especially if MGW has a good game and we get wound up again. Probably be another painful 3 points gained through a tight 1-0 win, like Burnley - and I'd take it.
(Just to clarify, me saying I'll take a tight 1 nil doesn't mean I'm not allowed to moan about us playing crap, boring football, if that turns out to be the case ;) )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom