Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really hard one to call....i am just glad we are at home....we need to really bring the atmosphere

2 - 1 to us but a very difficult game

Mitoma a doubt..which could be huge for us

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not filled with optimism. Any kind of win would be fantastic, but got a feeling it's going to be
2-2

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad we're at home, surely the Brighton curse/bogey team has to be broken at some point?

1-0

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton extremely streaky at the minute. Their last six results read 5-2, 0-4, 4-1, 1-2, 5-0, 1-1! Going to be a hard one to predict but I feel we might be able to play a more natural counter attacking game, unlike on Sunday. Gonna say we'll win the odd goal in 1.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im right in thinking from the 5th round, its no replays and straight to ET and pens if level at FT?

If so, a winner in extra time. But i don't know who for.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are unpredictable whereas Brighton are usually very good. 1v2 loss

Yep. Reality check, unless we can work on some better tactics than having Lemina so far upfield, they stroll through our midfield even easier than Sheff U did. Brighton have better finishers than Sheff U... though we did get that 0-0 at their place, currently we are better away from home when opponents tend to not sit back.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets hope our 1 bad 1 good trend continues
With more hope than conviction im saying 3-2 to Wolves after going behind

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep changing my mind, so I'll go for a 100% guess with absolutely zero reasoning.

Wolves 0-0 Brighton

Wolves through on penalties with Sa not touching the ball once.

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
Going to be really tough, we held our own against them in the last game albeit with 27% possession but obviously they smashed us on numerous occasions prior to that! Gilmour being suspended is a bonus as he's become a real solid top half CM.

Heart says 2-1 wolves, Pedro and Mario on the counter attack

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Likely opponents for the next round:

Newcastle
Chelsea
Bournemouth
Liverpool
Man Utd
Coventry
Man City

Sounds difficult but I'd fancy us against any of those on our day

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
We're safe, we're playing well, when we don't play well we seem to be grinding out results, fully fit apart from Cunha (big miss mind!), been a loooonnnggggggg time since silver crossed our palms.......so lets give it a good gu and gu full strength. There would be nothing worse than seeing Brighton get Maidstone in the next round if we mess it up.

It'll be tight though, but surely Brighton have a lot more on their minds than we do with their European fancies with Roma on the horizon.

We've not got a lot off the bench if this does go to extra time and neither team will want that. We'll both be pushing to finish it in the allotted 90.

I don't have a good feeling about it to be honest, but I would love us to progress so proper heart over head moment.

2-0 Wolves

kinyo298

Reaction score
How does that comment fit with the fact that they're only one point ahead of us?
Because i believe Brighton are a better footballing side than ourselves on a more consistent basis.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the Wolves team that beat Spurs and Chelsea turn up then we’ll win…….

………on the other hand, if the team that switched off in the second half vs Sheffield show up, then we’ll lose.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Brighton with about 5 of their best players out, we'll go strong so I'll predict a scrappy 1-0 to us.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were missing most (all ?) of their wide players when we drew at their place, so this will be a different challenge. Can see it ending up a draw after 90 mins, and after that anything is possible...fatigue, subs, pens...

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Brighton have nine players out.. 3-1 Wolves.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow only just seen their injury list. Huge opportunity for us.

Back
Top Bottom