Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield Utd v Wolves predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Banana skin alert !!!!!

I feel confident but have that feeling, probably, every Wolves fan has...this is ours to lose and far too frequently do

Neto missing is a huge thing...esp if they are just going to sit

i still feel we have too much for them....1 -3 to us

The sort of match we find out what GON can do in this type of game

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BTTS is a regular thing for us this season

I originally said 0-1 Hwang but I go with the stats also take a chance on 1-2.

Another game where I can see a penalty and red card

VAR lotto again

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heart says 2-0 Wolves, head says 1-1 draw. I wouldn’t be unhappy with a draw to be honest.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems too obvious that we'll win. We're playing well, and I think this is the first time this season our fans are collectively confident that we'll roll a team over. Sheff Utd are absolutely pony, they've sold their best players and they aren't even putting up a fight in most of their games.

2-1 Sheff Utd and the GON thread goes into meltdown as he 'shows his limitations'.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for Sheffield United 1 Wolves 2.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield Utd 0 Wolves 1. Doyle whips in a free-kick and Dawson rises to head home. A red card for Sheffield as well.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BTTS is a regular thing for us this season

I originally said 0-1 Hwang but I go with the stats also take a chance on 1-2.

Another game where I can see a penalty and red card

VAR lotto again
This. We always let in one, despite defending pretty well throughout.
1-2 seems fair and likely, would have added at least another for us to it had we not lost Neto.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It depends. If our players understand that points are only won, if they perform, than Wolves should be able to leave with some additional points, if our players think that all that is needed is just to be present, than the players and us, the fans, will be disappointed.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. I would much prefer an easier, cigars out finish but it’s just not what we do. I’m relaxed about this one in that as long as we keep this unbeaten run going I won’t be unhappy, really.

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tough game. We'll be expected to win and that never sits easy with Wolves. We've been like a well oiled machine recently but I suspect Neto's injury will put a spanner in the works. Be really interesting to see who he plays in his place. So with all that in mind I reckon 0-14.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Feels like a Sheff Utd 1-2 Wolves kinda game. They’ll put us under pressure at times, but we have players in form and confident to make it count. Fancy a Cunha goal in front of a bouncing away end.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does a fixture like this ever come at a good time?

If this was me playing football manager we absolutely lose this 0-3 and they would look like Real while we look like Battersea Dogs Home Seniors.

I will keep the faith and say we have enough quality to dispatch a team on track for a record worst point haul.

Blades 1 - 2 Wolves

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it might be an ugly 1-1 draw, could struggle as it'll be our first game without Neto, who's obviously been one of our key players so far. I fancy Sasa to get us the goal (which probably means he won't feature at all).

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We drew at Luton which was a poor result on paper, but also showed some good resilience in terms of some of the **** that went against us.

However, this quite simply has to be a W on Saturday. May not be as easy as some think, SheffU will work hard and scrap for everything, especially considering their start to the season, but we really need to be getting 3pts here if we have ambitions of having a good season.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it will be a draw to be honest, I would love a win but I just can't see it.

Tough game, they will see this as a must win and the crowd will be up for it.

Losing Neto is a big miss, it probably takes away that extra edge we had. Everyone has to be on their game.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They would have earmarked Wolves at home as a very important game to win before the season started. Neto being out will give them huge belief and probably let them play a little higher up the pitch.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheffield 0-3 Wolves

Tommy Doyle will be amongst the scorers.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-3 to the good guys.
We'll dominate early but concede a silly goal against the run of play from a defensive lapse, then on the stroke of half time Hwang will get the equaliser.
2nd half we'll totally dominate with Doyle and Sasa scoring to comfortably get the points.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Usually a game we lose. Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we lost this one & beat Spurs
I do remember 3 seasons ago we beat them at their place 2-0. Scored both in the first 6 minutes and played really well.

First match of the season with goals from Raul and Saiss. I was on holiday in Newquay, Wales and watched it on my own in the club on the park. 4 telly’s in the room, one on each wall. Panoramic vision!

Same scoreline on Saturday and I’ll be happy.

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
I can imagine them getting an early goal and us not being able to break them down with Neto missing.

Back
Top Bottom