Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal v Wolves predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hard to predict anything but a loss, esp without Lemina and Gomes

Dawson is back though i think ?

Some rumours Neto might be on the bench ?

Head 3 1 to them

Heart 1 -1 or 2 - 1 to us

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope for a fair game of football.
It will be very interesting too see if we can make this match a close one..throw a fifty-fifty decision in the equation as well.
I see no way we are allowed to win this match during the circumstances above.
I foresee another wrongful penalty decision going straight against us.

I have absolutely ZERO confidence in any of the clown refs in the Premier League.
I have absolutely ZERO confidence in the whole VAR room as cherrie on top.

We are being subjected to systemathical discrimination.
There is no way that will end at Emirates,.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal 3-2 Wolves

VAR cost us another point.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its an overly used cliché but it's a free hit.
We seem to deliver shocks to the top teams (Citeh/Spuds) so my heart clings on to that possibility.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see us pulling anything off here, especially without our two best centre midfielders, Neto and possibly RAN.

Arsenal 4 Wolves 0.

BUT... a reaction against Burnley and we blitz them by the same score.

geowolf

Reaction score
I was disappointed with the Lemina/Gomes partnership on Monday. They seemed to get very out of sync. I’m optimistic about Doyle/Traore. Think Bellegarde will need to up his all-round game, especially as he’ll be playing in a narrower midfield. Bueno will be out to make a point at LWB. If we can get a foothold early on I fancy our chances. Think we’ll win this 2-0 against a complacent Arsenal.

meeee67

Reaction score
Having studied VAR strategic variances, wibbly wobbly statistics and who supplies the biggest apple for teachers pet..Has to be 0-9

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see anything but a home win unfortunately, despite seeing myself as a glass half full person.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Hope we can get a positive result, so Arsenal 1 Wolves1 would be excellent.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal 4 up, Wolves get into their penalty area in a rare attack in injury time. Hwang goes down holding his face while no one is near him. VAR gives us a penalty as an apology for previous errors. Cunha blasts it into the top tier. Gary tells media that they can stick VAR up their ****.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No ait nouri is massive

Saka destroyed bueno last year . God knows what he will do to doc.

Could go with toti at lwb to be fair.

Even if we play well, we will lose to a last min stinker of a decision

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
Every single decision will go against us, from cards and free-kicks to throw-ins and offsides, but only due the Referee (not one VAR decision will be made, we will question if they have even turned it on for this match), but once we are behind enough, let's say 3-0ish, VAR will flicker into life and it will give us a penalty for nothing.

PGMOL will later apologise to Arsenal for the error and, hey presto, there is the proof that everything is alright in the world, that VAR works and that everything balances out.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We get an early lead- Hwang, they equalise just before half time. They score around 65 mins and then again around 80. Game over.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is already difficult to get something from this match against a strong Arsenal team, but besides there are the decisions from the middle official and VAR. Too many obstacles to surmount.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Gooners and it will be a very close game

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Arsenal are one team sides can get at. Just doubtful we can keep them out at our end. Two goal defeat but not embarrassing.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
We've had some good tries down there before, but Arsenal are better, we are weakened, and I'm still a bit traumatised by last season's no show. So very little hope of anything. The most annoying thing will still be the pathetic way they have their 'ultras' (be fascinated to know where abouts in the library they found them) banging away on a drum right next to us to stop any atmosphere getting going.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though I’m not confident, I have found myself in London for work and at a loose end tomorrow. If anybody has two spare tickets, that would be amazing (obviously there will be beers in it for you too). The other guy is genuinely a wolves fan too.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see us getting anything at the library. We've been cheated there before (more than once), we are weakened, they have a very strong squad and there is always VAR to fall back on if it looks lke we'll upset the apple-cart...

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sod it. 7-4 loss, we get a dodgy penalty and an offside goal allowed, they get a red card.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see anything other than us losing.
Would love to be wrong though... ;)

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
4-2 Arsenal, they will go 4-0 up and then we’ll get two soft penalties and they will say it evens itself out.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Lemina, no Gomes. I think a Bouba and Doyle midfield will be a little vulnerable! Not feeling too optimistic for this one, I'll go 3-1 Arsenal, we put up a valiant fight but concede a couple of easy goals second half.

Back
Top Bottom