Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. USA Wolf

Rate Wolves’ Summer Business So Far!

Undefeated preseason, £100m in player sales, signed a RB on a free who most recently played at Atletico and Tottenham, new head coach, new Wolfie unveiling, and a banger of a new kit. Lots happening down at the Mol, I personally give it 9/10 (stadium needs a lick of paint) but am curious to...
  2. USA Wolf

Did you also buy your João Gomes change kit immediately upon the full time whistle on Saturday?

I will love him to the end of time. Who is going to commission the statue?
  3. USA Wolf

Is there any chance for England to top the United States?

Absolutely not, them Freedom Eagles are gonna red white and blue those pesky lions right off the pitch! England 0, USA 10. If I were Southgate I wouldn’t even show up tomorrow. USAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! [I’ll see you all after my ban]
  4. USA Wolf

What is your Wolves superstition?

Drinking my last pint and deciding which shirt I will wear, which TV I’ll watch on, which side of the couch I’ll watch from, and what (if any) lucky foods I’ll eat before the 8 am USA kick. Bonus on if I should go out for coffee, brew my own, or drink cold brew that’s been waiting for me in the...
  5. USA Wolf

Next 5: Forest, Palace, Leicester, Brentford, Brighton

Potentially the most crucial 5 game spell in recent history, I can’t see good things if Wolves can’t make up precious ground here heading into the World Cup break. With a new manager imminent and a decimated squad, how are we feeling? I am not feeling my usual optimistic happy clapping self...
  6. USA Wolf

Wrinkled Balls 20/21

Legitimately thought this was a viral joke at first, but Nike has unveiled its “Flight” ball for the 20/21 Premier League season. Aesthetics aside, how much will this impact the game? The marketing says that it’s a 4 panel ball with prominent sweet spots. I fear it’ll be a goalkeeper nightmare...
  7. USA Wolf

Bundesliga: Who Yeh Got?

Regardless your stance on whether or not it *should* happen, it does appear that there will live football happening soon. I’ve been missing the distraction of sport so much that I just invested a piece of my heart to the NC Dinos of the Korean Baseball League. Desperate days. I gather that you...
  8. USA Wolf

Support your Sister Club

-An influential, founding member of their football league -Located in the fiercely proud, loyal, and hardworking middle area of their country -The most glorious years in franchise history were generations ago -Dark, dark history of the 1980's is best to be buried and forgotten -A ray of light...
  9. USA Wolf

Speedy Recovery for our dear Edgy!

Our very calm, precise, and well reserved @Edgmond Wolf has had a bit of an issue being match fit the last few days! I wish him a speedy recovery though I’m sure he hasn’t missed a beat on the secret Molineux Mix current events page :D Love you Geoffy! Get well soon!
  10. USA Wolf

This is the End: Reflections of a Season to Savor Forever

As the final minutes of the season wind down, I wanted to reflect, and offer it up for everyone else to join me if you also feel like waxing poetic. Let it all out! :D I have never known a season like this, in all my short 31 sport-obsessed years of my life. Even as I cast an excited eye to...
  11. USA Wolf

The Entitlement of Jurgen Klopp

I truly hope that Wolves have started a revolution and that other clubs can follow and help knock these princess clubs off of their pedestals. Klopp seems to think that if pride is all you have to play for, then you shouldn’t play. The only thing “strange about this situation” is that there’s a...
  12. USA Wolf

Glory Hunter from the USA

Tomorrow, this part-timer-glory-hunting American boards a plane, and thanks to Sky, lands in London and immediately jumps on a train straight to Wales. I don't really have the right to love this club. But I do. A decade ago I would have told you that I hated 'soccer.' There is an untruth in...
  13. USA Wolf

CARDIFF: Meet-Up

I've no problem drinking alone, but I'd rather not ;) Where are you all having your pre-match poison? I roll into town around 2 or 3, would love to have a drink or seven with some of y'all who are making the trip!
  14. USA Wolf

A Thread of Cold Relentless Logic, by USA Wolf

Let's be objective. -Wolves have lost a total of 5 games out of 34. -Wolves have earned a result from 85% of their matches. -Wolves have won 64% of their matches. -Wolves can win 6 and lose 6 of their final 12 matches and still find themselves at 91 points. -Statistically, Wolves should win...
  15. USA Wolf

Champions/Europa League Knockout Stages

It all starts today with Juve v Spurs and Basel v Man City (plus an early Europa bonus of Crvena Zvezda v CSKA Moskova) Who are your favorites? Who are your dark horses? Who will complain that they don't care? Let's go already!
  16. USA Wolf

Stop your life and watch this right now

The champagne football is flowing and I can't get enough. Best with sound on:
  17. USA Wolf

GIF Your Reaction to Wolves' Last Minute Deadline Day Deal

Just for fun. Do it.
  18. USA Wolf

Through 27 Games Last Year

Just for the sake of perspective, here's how the top of the table looked at this point last season. Fulham would obviously go on to make it in the playoff in place of Leeds, while Wolves would go on to play in 19 more league matches :D 1. Brighton 60 Points 2. Newcastle 58 Points 3. Reading...
  19. USA Wolf

Who Will Beat Man City?

20 PL fixtures left. Will it happen, and if so, who does it? Dec Bournemouth Newcastle (A) Palace (A) Jan Watford Liverpool (A) Newcastle West Brom Feb Burnley (A) Leicester Arsenal (A) March Chelsea Stoke (A) Brighton Everton (A) April Man United Tottenham (A) Swansea West Ham (A) May...
  20. USA Wolf

Coldest Sporting Event You've Attended

All this talk of snow (heck, it even snowed in Texas last night!) has me thinking of one of my favorite memories. December 21, 2008 a much younger USA Wolf attended a Kansas City Chiefs v Miami Dolphins NFL game. Kickoff temperature -12°C. Wind chill made it feel like -22°C. We still...
Back
Top Bottom