Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
USA Wolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there

If you are passing by "Limbo" jewellry shop and/or "Triple Z Threads" on South Congress (they are right next to each other), stop in and ask to see Phoebe (my daughter). She will have a tiny gift for you that we bought in the club shop when we were there in March.

"Wolves, ay we!"

p.s. We promise we won't be too disappointed if you're not Robert Plant.
    Hello mate, noticed you posting on the wolves kit thread.. Now, I have about 30 years of tops (various sizes as I grew in size). You can have them, as I think you would give them a good home. A Green Bay Packers t shirt seems like a good payment for the postage.. In xxxxl . Lol.
    S
    There are a few Wolves fans in New York. In the prem I used to watch us in bars in Manhattan. Hope we get back sometime soon.
    That sounds sublime! I will definitely be up for that, I must check out the Facebook group as well. I'm eager to see who else is on this side of things trying to follow the Wolves! Do let me know when you are coming round!
    B
    Howdy!

I just read your post! Welcome to the Wolves family.

I live in Rosenberg Tx. and travel to Austin frequently for work. I'd happily extend a personal introduction on one of those visits, if schedules align.

The Wolves USA group is quite active on Facebook.

Best wishes,
    Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom