Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Entitlement of Jurgen Klopp

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
I truly hope that Wolves have started a revolution and that other clubs can follow and help knock these princess clubs off of their pedestals. Klopp seems to think that if pride is all you have to play for, then you shouldn’t play. The only thing “strange about this situation” is that there’s a Premier League Manager who thinks it’s acceptable to chide his opposition for not quitting mid game.

“Useless comeback,'' was Klopp's assessment of West Brom's late recovery. "I don't think that point will help West Brom massively, it is a complete waste of points: they don't need it, we would have needed it.

"They are happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don't stay in the league -- it is a strange situation.''

Klopp rages over WBA's 'useless comeback'

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I truly hope that Wolves have started a revolution and that other clubs can follow and help knock these princess clubs off of their pedestals. Klopp seems to think that if pride is all you have to play for, then you shouldn’t play. The only thing “strange about this situation” is that there’s a Premier League Manager who thinks it’s acceptable to chide his opposition for not quitting mid game.

“Useless comeback,'' was Klopp's assessment of West Brom's late recovery. "I don't think that point will help West Brom massively, it is a complete waste of points: they don't need it, we would have needed it.

"They are happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don't stay in the league -- it is a strange situation.''

Second biggest tosspot in football after Steve Bruce. I look forward to Liverpool not winning the European Cup.

USA Wolf

Reaction score
Also sorry about the poll :eek: I was toying with the idea at work yesterday and didn’t remove it!

Klopp is still an ass-hat though! ;)

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Voted for Fulham. They play much better football, have some players who could actually add to the league's talent pool, and to **** off Warnock. It appears from Klopp's comments that we already have enough pig headed histrionics in the premier league.

U

Ulfhednar

That's effectively inciting that clubs shouldn't respect the competition, should abandon its integrity and is bringing the game into disrepute. And theoretically the Baggies could still survive.

That's surely worth a fine & telling off. Maybe a transfer embargo :D

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More reason why Wolverhampton (the quintessential industrial city) have to take down
these prima donnas. I was rooting for West Brom today. They showed great courage to come back.
Darren Moore doing a slightly better job than Terry Connor managed.:oops:o_O:p:cool:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hope for Fulham but think it will be Cardiff.

D

Deleted member 4453

strange thing to say, like Warnock must've been upset...

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also sorry about the poll :eek: I was toying with the idea at work yesterday and didn’t remove it!

Klopp is still an ass-hat though! ;)
That's OK mate, we can vote on one thing and talk about another.
We are multi talented Wolves fans......
...and we are. .......
CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE.

USA Wolf

Reaction score
That's OK mate, we can vote on one thing and talk about another.
We are multi talented Wolves fans......
...and we are. .......
CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE.

It’s the all-in-one thread :cool:

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

One more reason to hate the red side of Liverpool.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
almost makes me want west brom to stay up now

almost

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Baggies have been different seen they got rid of Pards. Lots more fight about them..too little too late though.

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good on the Albion the arrogant *****. Genuinely meant it.

Not that we'll ever play them again

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing Liverpool. Can't decide if I detest them more than Man U! Well done The Baggies!!!! What a dick Klopp is?

F

Flynn

There's a level of respect you give to your opponents, whoever they are, and Klopp has shown just how classless he is. This isn't like Nuno celebrating at full time - heat of the moment stuff - these are his thoughts after he's had time to digest the result and compose himself.

To say West Brom's result was "pointless" and to say, about the pitch, "A team like West Brom do not need a wet pitch, they can do it next year playing on a dry pitch in the Championship" is completely classless. Insulting even, as West Brom aren't even down yet.

He can go sit and swivel. Classless douche. Hope we put ten past them.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like Klopp and I don’t like WBA but those comments are ridiculous.
What is there to like about such an arrogant fool? Can you imagine Bill Shankly or Paisley coming out with such drivel?

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But I thought we "have got to love" Klopp?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Stupid, stupid comment. He had difficulty coming to term with us beating them 2-1 in the Cup, I seem to remember. What did he expect Albion to do? Decide to not even start the game because their situation is hopeless? ******!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wonder if he’ll get in trouble for what he said?

Back
Top Bottom