Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Wolves vs Liverpool. The verdict.

I literally can not stand this kid . Worst 35m EVER SPENT . Lightweight , no first touch , dives all over the place . Jose 100000 times better , stronger .
  2. B

Wolves v Southampton FAC5 comms. thread.

Good job I waited for the lineup before I bet. Wolves were 5/4 earlier . Now 21/10 !
  3. B

Wolves v Southampton FAC5 comms. thread.

WTF WTF WTF ?? Shocking lineup .
  4. B

Team for Brighton

Ignore him. Hes such a girl.
  5. B

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

Me too unfortunately and I work with a Man U fan who has never been to Manchester so tomorrow will be fun.
  6. B

Arsenal verdict

Neto WILL be one of the worlds best in a few years. Hes amazeballz .
  7. B

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

Wish I had seen the teamsheet before I put my bet on
  8. B

Sheffield United v Wolves match thread.

Omg !! 2-0 5 mins?
  9. B

Who are your 3 teams for the drop?

Brighton - West Brom - Villa
  10. B

Doc

This is just straight up ****ery . Why we selling to a direct rival for the top spots. And the fee ? Tell me this is just a strange dream..
  11. B

John Stones (not ITK)

No thanks . Liability . Way too many silly errors and mistakes and trying to be a flash **** in his own penalty box . Mouthy too.
  12. B

Final Day - Tottenham at Selhurst Park

I dont see anything but a very comfy Spurs win by 2 or more goals. Palce are crap. We will need to beat Chelsea today. Sheff United done them 3-0 so they are beatable.
  13. B

Today's games 2019/20 season

Well done Luton
  14. B

This is down to Nuno

The positive thing about plebian threads like this is that you figure out who the absolute bells are. What a result !
  15. B

Europa Round of 32

Nice !
  16. B

Smoking in the bogs

Haha yes. Robocop and his dog pulled me to the side but id left my weed in my car . Dog was proper snuffling my nuts tho man . Thought better not take anything silly into the stadium . Did see people smoking openly in their seats though .
  17. B

Wolves Fans Arrested At Brighton

Thats rich. But yes I understand .
  18. B

Hahaha exactly .
  19. B

No sir I am not LOL . Im am an ultra hetero , meat eating , eu leaving , 6 pack having gym Boy, white european born in England from an inbred mix of English swiss and Romanian seeds and eggs. Does this help you in your quest to stereotype me? Hope so as its fun and NOT insulting.
Back
Top Bottom