Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

This is down to Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One day, just one day, folks like you will learn - bet you wish you’d kept quiet until FT.
After all these years I thought you would have learnt what it’s all about being a Wolves fan!
After the last couple of years I really don’t know how anyone could doubt this manager and this squad of players. Just look at the league table tonight. Unbelievable.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players knackered. No bench. No Plan B -kick it to Traore and hope. I'm really trying to see any positives at the moment. Things have to change otherwise we'll be where Southampton were a month ago and we'll be out of the EL.
Perhaps a lesson here..... keep your powder dry?? :rolleyes::D

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'll get more pelters for this than I did for the thread about paper aeroplanes!

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
647a4134a16e02d758229d7bb2f6fba6--youth-ministry-ministry-ideas.jpg

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players knackered. No bench. No Plan B -kick it to Traore and hope. I'm really trying to see any positives at the moment. Things have to change otherwise we'll be where Southampton were a month ago and we'll be out of the EL.
Have you tried "delay spray"? I understand that it does wonders for those who suffer from your condition.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm here! Stand by everything I said. Thrilled with that 2nd half but we must get the players in now - and not just 19 year olds. We need to get a Prem bench asap. Well done Nuno!
I haven’t always agreed with you nnf, but I respect that you always have conviction in your beliefs. Also agreed with the prem bench. Great great win but we still need recruits

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Apologies to this morning’s poster who prematurely won the internet by have liquid chocolate coming out of his ****, but.....

This post has actually WON THE INTERNET! :D

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
Talk about making a complete prat of yourself on the internet! LMFAO!!!

Some of the half time comments were embarrassing!

Well done Nuno and the players for turning it around. Absolutely fantastic comeback! Ignore the glass half empty, big girls blouses lot on here.

I really don’t know how some of you lot get through a day!

EFFIN GET IN WOLVES!!!!

M

merseawolf

A few being as overboard with criticism of the OP as the OP was overboard at HT.

We were being played off the park by Southampton... wrong in my opinion to single out Nuno for criticism, but it's clear why Norfolk (and others) were ****ed off.
Sorry for calling out the original post then. Why on earth anyone would post such drivel at halftime is beyond me. Do they not know we are capable of turning matches around with heart and desire. Have some people not realised this team hates getting beaten. Far as I can see we can do without the doom and gloom

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm here! Stand by everything I said. Thrilled with that 2nd half but we must get the players in now - and not just 19 year olds. We need to get a Prem bench asap. Well done Nuno!

Fair play. I agree with your thoughts on the bigger picture with the composition of our squad, but you have to give your utmost support to the XI on the pitch, not kneejerk sniping.

Y

Yout85

Sorry for calling out the original post then. Why on earth anyone would post such drivel at halftime is beyond me. Do they not know we are capable of turning matches around with heart and desire. Have some people not realised this team hates getting beaten. Far as I can see we can do without the doom and gloom

I don't disagree with you.... and I don't recall how you specifically replied to the OP. But personal insults (called a dick, ********... more than once) are totally uncalled for. Debate the post, not the poster.

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Ok

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

how is this down to nuno?

he literally said in the summer he wanted 2/3 additions and didn’t get them

He’s said all this window we need signings ASAP... they’re not here yet

who is he meant to play into off the ones starting today???

far from nunos fault

M

merseawolf

I don't disagree with you.... and I don't recall how you specifically replied to the OP. But personal insults (called a dick, ********... more than once) are totally uncalled for. Debate the post, not the poster.
No personal insults from me just said maybe wait till full time before going off

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only just logged on. I knew I would have to face a negative thread off you. For Gods sake grow up, how old are you? You act like you are 6!!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bet you feel a bit sheepish now. Are you going to blane 3-2,on nuno as well

TheAdmiral

Reaction score
You would think that the posters on here would have realised by now that it’s never a good idea to start a thread at 1/2 time after our performances this season but reading through this one obviously they haven’t.

justanotherwolf

Reaction score
You stated no Plan B? Didn't Nuno tweak things today, with Neto coming infield and playing just behind Jiminez and Traore?

Exactly, and it completely changed the game. First half Neves and Moutinho were overrun and we ended up trying to bypass them completely.

Second half having Neto 'in the hole' meant both that we had an extra player centrally and also their midfield couldn't get touch-tight to Neves and Moutinho which gave them time/space to work, plus the front three were ten times closer together.

We gave up the flanks but gained exponentially down the middle.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol...this aged well. :D
In all fairness, that first half rivals anything I’ve seen since Nuno took over, with regards to how totally abject it was.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I disagree strongly with the OP, I know @northnorfolkwolf is Wolves through and through and will no doubt be feeling like a bit of a silly billy tonight. Think we should ease up on him a bit and let him enjoy today’s win with the rest of us. We’re all FWAW after all. The ales gonna taste flipping great tonight. I’ve got a right winners thirst on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom