Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Fans Arrested At Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
I'm not comparing that at all. I'm responding to a comment which argued that football fans can say what they want without being homophobic/racist because they're just "winding up the opposition", which is a ridiculous argument. Almost as ridiculous as resorting to personal insults as soon as someone has a different view to your own.
Thats rich. But yes I understand .

S

ShropshireLad

Hopefully those posters that are so vociferous in their condemnation are as equally vociferous in their condemnation of any UK politician that has shared a platform with any religious zealot who has expressed homophobic views and indeed violence.
Clearly you're speaking about Johnson. But Trump puts himself about a lot in many a circle.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok but what’s that got to do with England where it’s ok to proclaim your opposition to slurs?
Yes I would be extremely careful what I’d say about the treatment of women if I was in Saudi Arabia.....but I’m not.

It was a vague response to that fabulous term: ‘virtue-signaling’.
How dare anyone that does not belong to a demographic make a fuss over that demographic being marginalised.

Screw this thread, we’ve had it numerous times recently, it only goes round and round in the same old way.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
An astounding amount of whataboutisms on this thread to mask being able to bring all manner of levels intolerance to the fore.

You've had your say and got it off your chests.

My take away from this - what is a soy boy?

Can we get back to football now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom