Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. The Pie Poker

Raúl Jiménez Appreciation Thread

There's many threads I could bump to say this, but feel a new thread is Just. Raul is very likely moving on in a few weeks and I for one am not comfortable with the way he's fading away, or how short some fans memories are. The best striker we've had since Steve Bull. A cult hero and a superb...
  2. The Pie Poker

Applause on 64th minute vs Man City.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/wolverhampton/2022/09/14/wolves-fans-asked-to-clap-in-memory-of-much-loved-dad/
  3. The Pie Poker

Look at the table! 6th is ours for the taking.

Trying not to give a knee jerk reaction to that. Up there with every heart break I've had as a fan. Was already consoling myself and settling for a draw, when their 2nd went in. I'm gutted, as we all are. But don't let that loss; cloud, steer or distract us from what was always our real...
  4. The Pie Poker

Death of Matt Doherty Why??
  5. The Pie Poker

Wolves open to offers for Costa and Cavaleiro

Wolves open to offers for duo I appreciate it's not entirely new news but figured it deserves it's own thread. I personally feel quite sad about this, we all knew this was coming with our progression but feel quite attached to both players, Cav especially. Coincidently, both players are on...
  6. The Pie Poker

Best Johnny Phillips Article yet..

Literally brought a tear to my eye. Just brilliant. Sky Sports' Johnny Phillips: Delight, despair, joy, pain - It’s all led to this moment for Wolves
  7. The Pie Poker

You going to work on Monday?

Just out of interest, what's everyone's plans for Monday? I've booked it off.
  8. The Pie Poker

Miranda Jimenez

So I was just browsing Twitter and came across our very own Raul's sister Miranda. I appreciate this might not be suitable for the main board so Mods move if necessary. Either way figured she was worth sharing. :hearteyes::hearteyes: Personally I think she deserves her own song.
  9. The Pie Poker

Where do the players live?

Don't worry, I'm not planning on hiding in Neves' privet or anything stalkerish like that... Just wondered, anyone know what area any of the players live in? I always imagine they're Perton / Tettenhall way but have no idea. A few people on here mention that they see players out and about but...
  10. The Pie Poker

"Doing a Wolves"

Probably doesn't warrant a thread but something made me smile this morning so thought id share... I was listening to the Absolute Radio breakfast show and Matt Dyson was getting all excited about the season starting tomorrow (he's a Forest fan). He was going on about some exciting Portuguese...
  11. The Pie Poker

Villarreal Friendly

Any indications on what the attendance will be for this one? Can we pay on the door? All of the Billy Wright is open and just the lower stands of the other stands, should be a great indication of where we're really at for Everton.
  12. The Pie Poker

Early Bird Season Tickets & Kids Renewals

Like many others, this season was the first time I've had a season ticket in quite a few years. Mainly due to the £1 a game season ticket offer for the kids as I could get my lad interested. I'll be renewing for next season but just wondered when is it they announce the early bird prices and...
  13. The Pie Poker

Noob up for the slaughter!!

I'm guessing this is my first post but hey, it is what it is. I'm trying to buy a ticket for LO game but apparently I've registered already and have a supporters no. I cannot find this or remember my password to login so can't buy $$$$. I haven't been to a game since the 3 -0 hammering...
Back
Top Bottom