Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where do the players live?

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm not planning on hiding in Neves' privet or anything stalkerish like that...

Just wondered, anyone know what area any of the players live in? I always imagine they're Perton / Tettenhall way but have no idea. A few people on here mention that they see players out and about but I'm never that lucky in sunny Wednesfield.

I saw Mick McCarthy once in the Crown at Wergs but that's about it.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm not planning on hiding in Neves' privet or anything stalkerish like that...

Just wondered, anyone know what area any of the players live in? I always imagine they're Perton / Tettenhall way but have no idea. A few people on here mention that they see players out and about but I'm never that lucky in sunny Wednesfield.

They all live over the Perton Ridge/Tettenhall way.

My mate saw Moutinho having dinner with his family in The Crown the other day. Said he came in with his wife and an elderly Portuguese couple followed them in, must have been his Mum and Dad. He said his Dad was wearing a Wolves cap!!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, Jeff Shi is occasionally seen in the Crown at the Wergs also. One of the club medical team lives in mid-Shropshire quite near where I live.

W

wolvesultra

I know Jota has a very smart maisonette above a kebab shop in Bilston.
You joke but one of my everlasting memories as a kid is that in the programme they used to interview the players and one question was where they live.

Even then (early to mid 90s) most the answers were places I a) hadn't heard of or b) knew where 'the posh end of Wolvo'. Tom Bennett's answer.....'a flat in Bilston'. Always a fan of Tom after that.

W

wolvesultra

Don't a lot of players live Sutton Coldfield way too Roman Road and that, I know a fair few ex players did/still do.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back in the day a lot (Mutch, Bellamy etc) of the players lived in Shropshire (as did the pie man). Unsure about now..

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember phsyco lodging down road from where i lived on ashma.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mick lived in Seisdon

R

reanswolf

Steve Daley lives around Codsall. Matt Jarvis used to aswell.

Howlin’ Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I think Nuno lives in Tettenhall, a few months ago I bumped into him having a crafty fag at the side of the Co-op, a couple of weeks ago he walked into the barbers on the green just after I’d been talking about The Wolves to the bloke cutting what’s left of me hair. I said Hello to him on me way out whilst bowing and curtsying at the same time. Not one of my finest moments!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Do Wolves have any players in Digs these days, living in and around Wolverhampton?

Not first teamers and established players obviously but youngsters from the Academy, the U23 team etc.

Lofty wolf

Reaction score
lee Naylor and Rajiv Van Le Parra both lived in Wombourne
Neves used to live in Trescott but he may have moved this summer

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When he was here I used to go out with Bjorn Sigurdarson (as a mate! we had mutual friends) and he lived Tettenhall way but used to come round Wednesbury/Walsall that was an experience for him!
I know he rented by whitwick at one point as my mate nearly bought the house he was in!

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Try driving around the new development opposite Danescourt Cemetery and you may notice a fair few.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves is in Tettenhall, Cav in Finchfield.

I drive past Cav's on the way to and from work each day. Right by the island with a white Porsche with Portuguese plates outside. Apparently another player(s) live next door. I saw him outside one day talking to a workman up a ladder!

Met Mick in the Parlors Hall in Bridgnorth about 10 years ago, lovely bloke with time to talk and looked for my gaze to wish me goodnight when he left. His assistant lived in Whitburn Street in Bridgnorth.

I hear Nuno drinks in the Dog & Gun and eats with his family at the Crown after games. I met Nuno on holiday in Vilamoura in June and had my picture taken, made my holiday!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Nuno lives in Tettenhall, a few months ago I bumped into him having a crafty fag at the side of the Co-op, a couple of weeks ago he walked into the barbers on the green just after I’d been talking about The Wolves to the bloke cutting what’s left of me hair. I said Hello to him on me way out whilst bowing and curtsying at the same time. Not one of my finest moments!
Sorry to go completely OT but seeing your name (Howlin Wolf)and this your 4th post - isn't there another Howlin Wolf already on here? Reason I ask is that as a fan of the blues I would love to have used this name but was unable to do so as it was already taken?
Mods feel free to delete as and when.

N

Nahgoo

Johnny and Moutinho live in tettenhall, back of mermaid pub about 6 houses apart , Nuno can also be found at a near by golf course most days

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When he was here I used to go out with Bjorn Sigurdarson (as a mate! we had mutual friends) and he lived Tettenhall way but used to come round Wednesbury/Walsall that was an experience for him!
Seeing how the other half live huh.... Lol

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Actually l'm surprised, thinking about it, that none of them seem to have bought Beetroot-faced Scouser's new build by the training ground...

Edited to add:
...and then l saw Lupo's post - wonder if Bully got a discount?

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I take it The Mailbox in Birmingham is no longer the fashionable place to live for Wolves players these days then?

We had quite a few live there under the McCarthy era.

Back
Top Bottom