Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. sheffwolf

Sky article on our formation / tactics

Really good piece on Sky website today about our new formation and tactics with some great insight from Lage. https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11699/12681808/bruno-lage-exclusive-interview-wolves-boss-explains-tactics-following-formation-change-and-why-his-team-will-get-better
  2. sheffwolf

On the road

Always enjoy a bit of Smiv On the Road and the latest video is from Molineux!
  3. sheffwolf

Raul Recovery Update

Wolves reporting that Raul fractured his skull and is now stable after surgery. Get well soon Raul. https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20201130-update-on-raul-jimenez/
  4. sheffwolf

A bit of Wolverhampton history

Can anyone help me with any information on these? I know they belonged to a family member, I think my Great Grandad. But I don’t know anything else about them. Can anyone shed any light on them?
  5. sheffwolf

Difficult Europa League Ball

“The ball is different and difficult to play with, but it’s the same for the two teams. It’s light – you should get one and try it.”
  6. sheffwolf

Please beat the Blades..

.. for me. Please beat them. I’ve got to go to work on Monday, and the rest of the week. Please?!?
  7. sheffwolf

Unbeaten....

...in 8 top flight games for the first time since I was born! And I’m 45!!!! Amazing!! Just about makes up for the years when me and my Dad sat on the wall at the front of the Waterloo Road stand while we got relegated... a few times.
  8. sheffwolf

Sako

Signed for the ****
  9. sheffwolf

Sheffield Wednesday Away

Just got tickets for me and my lad for this - very excited! It will be his second away game after Sheffield United. Hoping for a great atmosphere and a better result than for his first away game! Massive thanks to @duckinfieldwolves who contacted me out of the blue offering me use of his...
  10. sheffwolf

Proud.

Now go and win us the league!
  11. sheffwolf

New tunnel at Molineux

How amazing is this!!!!!
  12. sheffwolf

Hell of a betting thread

Amazing result today but how many of us made a few quid as well?!?! I never bet on the Wolves but had a good feeling about today. £10 at 13/1 = £130, but I'm guessing a few went a bit better than that! Please share your winnings!
  13. sheffwolf

How was it Tring?

Just wondered how your first game with Tring Jr was? My first game at Molineux was a 5-0 defeat at the hands of Watford. Think we were relegated at the end of the season and kept on going down. At half time I asked my Dad if we ever had to come again! So your lad has had a better start than I...
  14. sheffwolf

EEL to Sheff United

on loan.
  15. sheffwolf

Jacket at New York Stadium

Kenny was at the New York Stadium before last nights game but left before kick off. A lot of rumours that he was there to speak to James Tavernier (on loan from Newcastle). Nothing confirmed by anybody particularly in the know but thought I would share anyway!
Back
Top Bottom