Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sako

D

Deleted member 4456

I hope he's **** for them every week and can't hit a barn door.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bloke can go and **** himself. Hope we get them in the FA Cup and embarrass the **** out of them.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Is there sauce?
Sad if true but that's professional sport I guess, obviously can't wish him good luck though.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Shame if it's true. Going to be hard to see him in that shirt. Love now gone

M

Mr Wolf

They’re building a decent, albeit very old Championship team. Think Gayle & Rodriguez awill make the difference in getting them promotion.

Strange signing considering they have Burke & Philips there also.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
No biggie really, the great man has to be playing where he is able to.

Did brilliant for us but past his best now so it doesn't really hurt that much.

Not like historically both clubs haven't used players that have played for the enemy is it.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good player, fond memories, my kids first hero. We always looked out for him at Palace wanting him to show the world and at times he really did look special.
Surprised they took the risk, especially after Sturridge. Even more surprised it's took this long to land another club. Regaining full fitness must be a fairly long shot I would guess.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeh that legend status just went out the window... o_O

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Good luck to him. Couldn't give a rats **** if he goes to West Brom or not. Stayed out the remainder of his contract with us, which is rare nowadays. Especially following relegation.

Agree completely, cant believe the immature slating hes getting for signing for them. I would understand if we both offered a deal and he chosen them over us on equal terms but thats not the case. Some folks need to grow up.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Couldn't give a rats **** if he goes to West Brom or not. Stayed out the remainder of his contract with us, which is rare nowadays. Especially following relegation.
Absolutely. Some of the comments on here are an absolute embarrassment. The guy left us years ago ffs.

Glad he's got a contract and wish him all the best.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a shame. I'll always have good memories of his performances for us though, was the main man.

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No biggie really, the great man has to be playing where he is able to.

Did brilliant for us but past his best now so it doesn't really hurt that much.

Not like historically both clubs haven't used players that have played for the enemy is it.

exactly... it's a bit like Big Cyrille coming to us when he was 56... A*****n didn't give a **** then, and I don't think we should give a **** now...

D

Deleted member 3751

Already been said but did brilliantly for us and after coming here to play in the PL, saw out his contract even though we got relegated.

Good luck to him, just hope his goals and performances don't help them TOO much

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had Bully, Thommo, Dennison, Goodman, Ally Robertson, Big Cyrille from that lot and they served us well, so I can forgive Sako for signing as it was indirectly after a suitable gap and after his career has taken a downturn due to injuries. I'd have been ****ed off if he left us to go there directly when we wanted him to stay. IIRC they did want him when he left us so a direct move was very much on the cards.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree completely, cant believe the immature slating hes getting for signing for them. I would understand if we both offered a deal and he chosen them over us on equal terms but thats not the case. Some folks need to grow up.
Yes...I agree.
.....sad to read so much spite.

Stingray II

Reaction score
He has taken the highest paying job he can get for him and his family. If any of you think he's going to take a lower paying job, because he once played for us, you are prevented form reasoning by a personal bias. I liked the man and wish him, personally, the best.

Back
Top Bottom