Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield Wednesday Away

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just got tickets for me and my lad for this - very excited! It will be his second away game after Sheffield United. Hoping for a great atmosphere and a better result than for his first away game!

Massive thanks to @duckinfieldwolves who contacted me out of the blue offering me use of his supporter numbers as he had remembered that I was asking for help getting Sheffield United away tickets earlier in the season! Amazing gesture - thank-you!

M

merseawolf

Just got tickets for me and my lad for this - very excited! It will be his second away game after Sheffield United. Hoping for a great atmosphere and a better result than for his first away game!

Massive thanks to @duckinfieldwolves who contacted me out of the blue offering me use of his supporter numbers as he had remembered that I was asking for help getting Sheffield United away tickets earlier in the season! Amazing gesture - thank-you!
Ditto! Thanks also to Duckinfield for sorting me tickets for Millwall and Reans! 2 top fellas

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got our tickets for this, there not using a points system for this one, it's gone straight to season ticket sales.

Looking forward to an afternoon/night in Sheffield.

W

WolfOfWellington

Just got tickets for me and the eldest too.

Skip off work earlier. Collect him from school and drive up to see another fantastic 90 mins of excellent gold and black football.

My second away game this season (Norwich) and his first since Derby away last season.

Can't wait.

Come on Wanderers!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big test of our 'resurgent' support this. Interesting to see how many make the trek for a televised away games at those prices, just before Christmas

Do London Wolves get to games like this?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big test of our 'resurgent' support this. Interesting to see how many make the trek for a televised away games at those prices, just before Christmas

Do London Wolves get to games like this?

Yes . And about 20 made the trip to sheff United on a Tuesday night too

C

ChesterWolf

900 odd sold so far, need sales to pick up if we’re going to have a decent folllowing there.

D

Deleted member 4382

Ditto! Thanks also to Duckinfield for sorting me tickets for Millwall and Reans! 2 top fellas
But none of you can spell my bloody name right!!!!!
:D:D:D

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
900 odd sold so far, need sales to pick up if we’re going to have a decent folllowing there.

As I feared..... and this is NOT a pop at our fans..... can't blame anyone for staying at home and watching on telly given prices and Friday night..... Maybe would have been a good game for club to offer free travel? (Sorry if that sounds presumptuous Sir Laurie)

Hoping we can take towards 2k

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes . And about 20 made the trip to sheff United on a Tuesday night too

Re London wolves - wow that's impressive. What time does their train get in (to kings cross I presume)

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do the London-sheffield trip every week and it's easy. Two hours to st pancras and super cheap tickets via Megabus.

Not sure what the last train to London is tho. It may be via Donny. Else you chaps can have an Xmas night out. It'll be messy that Friday!

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will sell a couple of thou , still 10 days to go.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a family Christmas get together.So have to miss this one.****ed off ay the word.:mad: A couple of me niece's have had babbies and I'd be disowned if I day turn up.:( wow be able to watch it on the box either I Dow think.kinel I'm fed ****ing up.

Had a word with me sisters about it.They said.

Bloody hell STEPHEN ya can miss one. Bloody game.
I knew it was serious when they said Stephen. As its Steve wen in good books :D

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said we’d struggle to take more than 1,500.

Thieving sods Sheff W are.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hillsborough always seems to be a winter game. Had some recent highs (Leon Clarke's winner and the tram literally bouncing with Wolves fans) and some shockers (0-0 away under Saunders, then getting absolutely humped a couple of years ago).

Can't make it this year with new baby, but good luck to all going, it's a decent day out and should be a test of our strength.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody going with Wolves on tour travel club?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Hillsborough always seems to be a winter game. Had some recent highs (Leon Clarke's winner and the tram literally bouncing with Wolves fans) and some shockers (0-0 away under Saunders, then getting absolutely humped a couple of years ago).

Can't make it this year with new baby, but good luck to all going, it's a decent day out and should be a test of our strength.

Remember walking through the snow to the FA Cup game where Paul Jones saved a late penalty before the famous replay (all of that might be wrong as I often conflate games in my head!).

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet theres a surge next week after the Sunderland game , a few will be persuaded.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See you lot there - my Stewarding slot booked in! Unsurprisingly, I'm rather tempted to ask them to pop my in the Away end...

Back
Top Bottom