Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Proud.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I now feel even more convinced we will achieve promotion this season.
My one doubt has been what would we do if either Neves, Jota or Bonatini got injured??
Tonight's performance proved even without them, we are still a very strong team indeed. :):):)

M

MonkeySpanner

Proud is not a strong enough statement...Fosun and Mendez and Nuno and his team, plus players in and players that were here that have shown they are more than able.
THANK YOU ALL

S

Shifnal Wolf

Without taking anything away from the players this result shows me how well Nuno has them coached.

The whole squad are clearly being schooled in his way, not just the first team.

Top manager :)

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Having left the pub and my colleagues last night to go watch the game in my hotel room, I'm currently first in the office waiting to tell them all about the mighty Wolves.

Oh and apparently it would have been a good idea to pre-warn the hotel and other residents that I was watching a Wolves game in my room. They seemed a bit perturbed by the groans and moans coming from my room!! I even had to explain what "Gew on me babbies" means at breakfast this morning
1f914.png

D

Deleted member 4382

The fans were immense last night. From where we were sat all you could hear for 90 minutes was Wolves. My phone is awash with comments from City fans praising the team but commenting on how loud our fans were.
I have never enjoyed a defeat so much. Still buzzing.

Massive hang over but loving it.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Just so proud of the 'intelligence' courage and coolness on display from us.

No Kabbadiball ****e. No 'Lumpy Pumpy.' No Desperation.

A controlled and determined team effort, If that had been Barca it would very likely have been the same result. :)

Finally we are getting our ****e together with real intent. :)

D

Deleted member 3518

The fans were immense last night. From where we were sat all you could hear for 90 minutes was Wolves. My phone is awash with comments from City fans praising the team but commenting on how loud our fans were.
I have never enjoyed a defeat so much. Still buzzing.

Massive hang over but loving it.

Not defeated we drew, penalty farce is a totally different matter, how they can claim the record having drawn the game is unbelievable but great you had a fantastic night.:)

E

Essex Wolf

I've always been proud of Wolves but have gone through stages of my life as a supporter when times have been tougher making the passion, commitment, time, finances and effort harder to give but no matter what it's alwayus there.

I think pretty much everyone interested in football expected City to win and wouldn't have been the slightest surprised to find they did so within the 90 minutes with the possibily the game would be over as a contest long before the final whistle. But Wolves stunned and surprised many and I think that applies to many Wolves supporters alike. This was a brilliant result. Whilst losing 4-1 on penalties wasn't nice the previous 120+ minutes played showed just how far the club has come under Nuno, just how well he has done with improving the players and to give a team like Man City such a tough games will have shocked many.

Back
Top Bottom