Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jacket at New York Stadium

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Kenny was at the New York Stadium before last nights game but left before kick off. A lot of rumours that he was there to speak to James Tavernier (on loan from Newcastle). Nothing confirmed by anybody particularly in the know but thought I would share anyway!

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Odd to try to speak to someone before their biggest game of the season?

If it's true and I was Steve Evans I'd have give our Kenny a big boot in the acorns!

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't Tavernier, the guy that's just finished a loan at Rotherham? Has he gone to MLS then?

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And why traipse up there ...... to leave before KO?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Thought Tavernier was their best player against us. If Stearman is leaving, maybe KJ is looking to move Ricketts to centre-half?

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to work out if you are taking the $$$$ or have got the wrong end of a very long stick
Genuine brainsplat. Thought they were still at Don Valley. What a $$$$ new name, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tavernier is great going forward but defensively? He let the one lad peel off him so easily for the chance he put over the bar, second half forgot the player. Guess if KJ can iron that out yeah but Rotherham as a unit ball watch and that's why concede do many chances make no mistakes Preston could of had 5 last night, as could Rotherham. All in all made me appreciate how much better our back 5 is then all the rest

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said on another thread Tavernier really is a good player and I hope we are in for him.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a great player but I think Doherty is too.

If we were after anyone from them I hope it's Agard, Frecklington & Pringle.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuine brainsplat. Thought they were still at Don Valley. What a $$$$ new name, though.

Named after the fact that almost all of New York's fire hydrants were made in Rotherham or something along those lines.

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Named after the fact that almost all of New York's fire hydrants were made in Rotherham or something along those lines.

Yep, spot on - the ground is built on the site of an old foundry that made fire hydrants for New York.

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might not be watching anyone in particular. 3 of the 4 play off teams won't be going up so makes sense giving them another watch to see if there's anyone worth nicking.

D

Dewsburywolf

Don't know why because it was a warm balmy evening up here in Yorkshire yesterday so I wouldn't have thought you'd have needed one

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this another....he looks good lets sign him thread? So..... so far we have Tavernier, Pringle, Wilson, Hogan, Moussa, Matthews, the lad from Brentford, , Newton, .... bet we sign NONE OF THEM

molinew

Reaction score

The area the ground is in is also called New York

S

Swansea Wolves

Is this another....he looks good lets sign him thread? So..... so far we have Tavernier, Pringle, Wilson, Hogan, Moussa, Matthews, the lad from Brentford, , Newton, .... bet we sign NONE OF THEM

Keep smilin' mucka! :D

E

Essex Wolf

It's all a ruse RHW and in a few days time at an urgently called press conference Wolves reveal Messi has signed a 3yr deal.:D

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Might not be watching anyone in particular. 3 of the 4 play off teams won't be going up so makes sense giving them another watch to see if there's anyone worth nicking.

I think the odd thing is that he left before the game so obviously wasn't there to watch anyone.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pringle looks ace.but I can just see it now from the boggies....Pringle the Dingle.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It would have been quite ironic if we'd have signed Pringle while our shirt sponsor was Doritos.

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it will all be irrelevant as Rotherham will beat the O's comfortably

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely even if rotherham win it and we want him he'd bound do be interested?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pringle would have a serious decision to make given his hair colour. However well he plays it's gonna be difficult with that colour clash to attract scouts, especially if they employ the colour wheel as part of their daily sartorial decision making process. Looks the business to me, that minor point aside

Back
Top Bottom