Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

My confirmation email was in my spam folder, about a minute after ordering
  2. K

Millwall

They are relocating the signalling controls to Saltley, national rail enquiries app still showing trains on the Saturday though... Should be a total block for 4 days..
  3. K

Millwall

I'm fairly sure there won't be any trains that weekend.. Major signalling work at Wolverhampton is planned.. :mad:
  4. K

Trains : Sunday

As far as I'm aware its a barrier to segregate the passengers leaving the station and those entering. Its not for checking tickets, just to make leaving the station easier.. Don't shoot me if they now check tickets!! :dong:
  5. K

One last request...

Just bought the kindle version.. Might be worth trying to plug it on some cycling forums?? I'm sure there are a few "wendyball" fans on singletrackworld (they might even get the hump about franchise football too..) :wavey:
  6. K

Crewe away

Got mine last week.. 15:07 kick off for this game guys..
  7. K

10k2mk

Absolutely no eye deer..
  8. K

10k2mk

The ones out of Liverpool on the Sunday are dry for the fulham- Everton game
  9. K

10k2mk

I've seen the list, can't say what London midland are doing but definitely none of the virgin trains are dry..
  10. K

10k2mk

Definitely no dry trains for wolves , as confirmed by the Station manager at wolves train station
  11. K

10k2mk

I may be getting my hands on the list of virgin services out of Wolves that will be "dry" trains in a short while, depends if my missus will allow me to publish the details on here though..
  12. K

Atmosphere at stadium:mk

British transport police...
  13. K

Bye Bye Sherwood

Gus Poyet?? Brighton
  14. K

Cringey/ Copied Songs

WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU.. AND WHERE YOU PLAY WE FOLLOW, WE FOLLOW WE FOLLOW,... CAUSE WE SUPPORT THE PALACE, THE PALACE, THE PALACE, AND THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WOOOOAAHHHH.. WOOOOAAHHHH Sorry for the shouting, cut n paste init..
  15. K

gold kit for MK

Yup, well I advised the Station Manager at Wolves about the 10(ish)k2MK at our last performance review group meeting which I believe he passed on.. Also told him to make sure the 1725 to Shrewsbury on Saturday has extra carriages to which London Midland have been made aware of :wavey:
  16. K

The Museum

Haven't been in yet, I don't begrudge having to pay to get in, but I assume once you've been in, its unlikely you'll be rushing to go back in?? Went on the royal yacht Britannia last year and after you've paid your admission fee you can send your receipt off and get a years free pass, think the...
  17. K

Perfect Weekend

How's this?
  18. K

10k2mk

Still proud, advance single is £43.50, splitting it up Mk to Stockport £26.50 advance then Stockport to Sheffield is £9 advance then £2.60 from Sheffield to Rotherham..
  19. K

10k2mk

Going via Bletchley its quicker to go into London and up to Sheffield via kings cross I think.. But still about an hour later arriving in Rotherham.. Not sure what is the cheapest way of doing it though..
  20. K

10k2mk

Quickest way looking at it is getting the 1750 from MK to Stockport Arr 1916, then 1926 to Sheffield Arr 2008, then train to Rotherham at 2015 gets you there at 2027.. Going via New St or Derby will mean a 2236 arrival at Rotherham
Back
Top Bottom