Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

10k2mk

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why would it? We're not the first team to take a large away following.

There's been bigger followings this season albeit in the cup.

I see where you're coming from, but this started as a campaign, not like a normal awayday, in the normal sense. Would be nice for the national media to take interest...but I doubt it.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would it? We're not the first team to take a large away following.

There's been bigger followings this season albeit in the cup.

10,000 going away in the third tier...I think it's newsworthy.

C

ChesterWolf

I see where you're coming from, but this started as a campaign, not like a normal awayday, in the normal sense. Would be nice for the national media to take interest...but I doubt it.

Agreed it would be nice but I doubt many people other than Wolves fans (and jealous baggies) are that interested in us taking a large away following when we're top of the league.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think BT Sport are on with Punjabi Wolves from what I saw a while back for this fixture...don't really know much detail though.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just bombard the media with emails texts etc...I remember Scarborough...would be nice to be in the national media for the right reasons.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This may have already been covered by when was the last time a team took almost 9,000 to an away league game?

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone taking a flag saturday? be nice to deck the stadium out like the millenium. That Jolly Collier St George is a good one, it gets about a bit. Scarves for a never walk alone ?

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
MK Dons atmosphere on youtube

I will check out youtube after the game.

Hope some Wolves fans will upload the atmosphere for me to enjoy. :)

Clips normally appears after a big game.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I've seen a comment on facebook about beer being banned from the trains. Anyone know if this is true?

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I've seen a comment on facebook about beer being banned from the trains. Anyone know if this is true?

Yes, I've seen that too..... I asked earlier on this thread if you could take beer on the train and I got the " have you never been to an away match before" routine.......

I have heard rumours that there will be a search and confiscation policy.... no surprise really

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On Facebook? Did it come with a warning that if you don't pass it on your hard drive will explode and your dog will get mumps?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

P

Penk Wolf

Something to be aware of, I know of 2 people lately (1 at Swindon & 1 at Sheffield) that have been issued with 3 hour banning orders to stop them going into the ground to watch the match. The only thing that they were guilt of was being drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jungleee

Something to be aware of, I know of 2 people lately (1 at Swindon & 1 at Sheffield) that have been issued with 3 hour banning orders to stop them going into the ground to watch the match. They only thing that they were guilt of was being drunk.

Technically a criminally offence if entering a ground though? First I've heard of a 3 hour banning order though..

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know why people want it to be and feel it should be broadcast everywhere!

From an outsiders point of view , we are 5 games away from promotion , after 2 horrible horrible seasons. Should be taking a big crowd especially when it's only just over an hour away. Although it's still a good acheivement, many clubs do it in the cups so I don't think it is that news worthy given the circumstances.

Fair it might be news worthy if we were near the bottom struggling but we're so close to promotion!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something to be aware of, I know of 2 people lately (1 at Swindon & 1 at Sheffield) that have been issued with 3 hour banning orders to stop them going into the ground to watch the match. The only thing that they were guilt of was being drunk.

They got lucky really I've been arrested for trying to enter a football arena under the influence, it's a criminal offence tho I got off with a caution

T

The Dowg

Don't know why people want it to be and feel it should be broadcast everywhere!

From an outsiders point of view , we are 5 games away from promotion , after 2 horrible horrible seasons. Should be taking a big crowd especially when it's only just over an hour away. Although it's still a good acheivement, many clubs do it in the cups so I don't think it is that news worthy given the circumstances.

Fair it might be news worthy if we were near the bottom struggling but we're so close to promotion!

A little bit self-contradictory there mate.
It will be newsworthy if the media feel it is newsworthy. Not really down to any of us.
I think the fact that it is a Third division game and not a huge cup game adds to the newsworthyness. Also the fact that it has largely been social media led.
As older Wolves fans, we have seen it all before, but to many of our young fans, this will be something special and a bit of an eye-opener. Also a reminder to Steve Morgan and the rest of the country that the Giant may be asleep, but occasionally it wakes up for a little look around.

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
On Facebook? Did it come with a warning that if you don't pass it on your hard drive will explode and your dog will get mumps?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I may be getting my hands on the list of virgin services out of Wolves that will be "dry" trains in a short while, depends if my missus will allow me to publish the details on here though..

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have just spoke to someone from Virgin and up until one they are dry. True? I dont know.

G

Gornal-wolf

The British transport police tweeted this:

@btp_uk: @Flannery_101 All clear Michael , we can confirm there are no planned alcohol restrictions for Wolves fans going to MK Dons this Saturday.

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
Definitely no dry trains for wolves , as confirmed by the Station manager at wolves train station

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Another sign of the police state we live in.

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
I've seen the list, can't say what London midland are doing but definitely none of the virgin trains are dry..

Back
Top Bottom