Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crewe away

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
surely the last 400 or so tickets for this will be snapped up when they go to 1000 points at 10am today for a game we COULD seal promotion at.

Just bought a ticket for a mate of mine who has 1030 points. I can't believe that it has gone down to 1000 points for a match, as you say, where we could seal promotion. And it's only 30 minute train journey away

W

wolvesultra

Just bought a ticket for a mate of mine who has 1030 points. I can't believe that it has gone down to 1000 points for a match, as you say, where we could seal promotion. And it's only 30 minute train journey away

To be honest I think this game was slightly over looked with all the MK stuff. Sure people will snap these up in minutes

W

wolvesultra

100 tickets left as per half an hour ago.

Availlable on phone or in person only now

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Had a nervy overnoight wait as some of our lads hadn't got the requisite 1040 points yesterday. Called at 10:00am I was caller 18 my mate was 23, as we counted down had that moment where I was stuck on caller 10 for an age and start to sweat that someone's just ordered a coach load, as you do.

Then gets through asks for 8 and got a "certainly, can I have your first supporter number". Get in!!

One of those grounds I've not been to as well. Could be a great day.

W

wolvesultra

Had a nervy overnoight wait as some of our lads hadn't got the requisite 1040 points yesterday. Called at 10:00am I was caller 18 my mate was 23, as we counted down had that moment where I was stuck on caller 10 for an age and start to sweat that someone's just ordered a coach load, as you do.

Then gets through asks for 8 and got a "certainly, can I have your first supporter number". Get in!!

One of those grounds I've not been to as well. Could be a great day.

Your a better mate than me, a couple of lads daint have the 1040 out of our group but a few did. I got ours last week the two lads are sorting themselves out today haha

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your a better mate than me, a couple of lads daint have the 1040 out of our group but a few did. I got ours last week the two lads are sorting themselves out today haha

Too right. Me and another mate got ours last week. The other one had to wait until today. If he hadn't of got one, tough

W

wolvesultra

Too right. Me and another mate got ours last week. The other one had to wait until today. If he hadn't of got one, tough

Dog eat dog world mate! Especially when it comes to getting Wolves away tickets this season!

Anyone know whether they sold the side or behind the goal first I'm hoping both of them are behind the goal as we're in the side haha

For anyone thinking their end, looks like it might be a struggle, valid customer numbers only
http://www.crewealex.net/tickets/Latest-Ticket-News/index.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a shame this possibly could be the game we seal promotion and not many of us will be there to see it.

M

Mr Wolf

It's been an expensive month for some & it's only just payday today, 5 away games or so.

J

JR's Boots

Is there any chance Crewe will release more tickets to Wolves?

It seems daft that a small club with a low average attendance would spurn the opportunity to bump up the crowd size.

kidderminster wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is there any chance Crewe will release more tickets to Wolves?

It seems daft that a small club with a low average attendance would spurn the opportunity to bump up the crowd size.

No chance. They are already giving us 1000 more than we are entitled to and are giving us 2 of the 4 stands

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't want to get into the whole argument again but it does seem the whole loyalty points scheme is unfair. If you have the money to afford a season ticket you get an advantage on those who can only afford to go when they have the cash. I know people who have season tickets and don't even go to every game. This game is a prime example, 1040 points means you have only attended 4 away games all season. I have 260 loyalty points and can't get a ticket for this game. So someone who attends every away game they can get a ticket for misses out and someone who goes once in a blue moon gets a ticket. Even worse, someone with 1000 points who hasn't been to a SINGLE away game gets preference for these tickets. Absolutely gutted and fuming.

P

Penk Wolf

Someone would have leant you their supporter number had you asked.

How would you suggest it's done then?

230 points for a season ticket?

J

Jameswwfc

Could just do it on amount of away games done if they were going to look into it. Doubt they will though.
You should just ask around mate someone always willimg to help

D

Dewsburywolf

I do agree that the 1000 points for the season ticket is disproportionately high, no idea what the answer is though. Even a couple of hundred puts them at an unfair advantage to the every day punter

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Someone would have leant you their supporter number had you asked.

How would you suggest it's done then?

230 points for a season ticket?

Good idea, but then who gets the loyalty points? I suggest that points carry over from one season to the next. If you average the last 3 seasons, for example. People who go to more games get the points. 230 points for a season ticket is a good idea, we get 10 points per game anyway. How many for members? What about the first 10 away games all go on general sale? If you went to every game you would soon catch up with season ticket holders who don't go. How do you feel about season ticket holders who don't go to every home game?

D

Dewsburywolf

Not all STHs go to away games at but "loan" their number to other people yet it`s the STHs that get the subsequent 10 points per game, so how is that fair?

P

Penk Wolf

10 points for every game regardless. Even if a season ticket holder misses a game, they have still paid for the game so should get the points.

They should carry over from last season for the first 6 away game. Although I did eventually get a ticket for Shrewsbury, it did annoy me that I might have missed out, although I went to games last season were only a few hundred could be bothered to turn up.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Telford Wolves get block tickets provided for them from the ticket office as members pay for them on the coach (according to my mate who travels with them) perhaps Egmond can confirm? so how does that work with points systems etc?

I quite like the idea of Wolves looking after remote travelclubs, ie London etc.

Tickets for Telford Wolves are collected en bloc. Supporter numbers and names are supplied to the T.O. and only those supporter numbers with the qualifying points gets tickets, there is no special preference or looking after Telford Wolves.

The gentleman who organises, collects the tickets then pays up front for them with his own cash, subsequently collects the money for tickets and travel from members on the coach en route to the game, it's a very convenient arrangement for members though not so convenient for him !

Telford Wolves has a loyal band of travelling supporters, if they're at an away game at the end of the season where tickets are tight, it's because they've earned the points during the course of the season.

New members always welcome :D

D

Dewsburywolf

I don`t agree with the STHs getting 1000 points, should be a window for them to apply for away tickets but why such a high advantage? All we`re (yes I am a STH) doing is shelling out in advance for the 19/23 home games so why the massive advantage in getting away tickets as well? Lower advantage & if you`re really keen on away games then shell out for the AST

D

Dewsburywolf

Tickets for Telford Wolves are collected en bloc. Supporter numbers and names are supplied to the T.O. and only those supporter numbers with the qualifying points gets tickets, there is no special preference or looking after Telford Wolves.

The gentleman who organises, collects the tickets then pays up front for them with his own cash, subsequently collects the money for tickets and travel from members on the coach en route to the game, it's a very convenient arrangement for members though not so convenient for him !

Telford Wolves has a loyal band of travelling supporters, if they're at an away game at the end of the season where tickets are tight, it's because they've earned the points during the course of the season.

Similar to what I do with Yorkshire Wolves by the sound of things

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don`t agree with the STHs getting 1000 points, should be a window for them to apply for away tickets but why such a high advantage? All we`re (yes I am a STH) doing is shelling out in advance for the 19/23 home games so why the massive advantage in getting away tickets as well? Lower advantage & if you`re really keen on away games then shell out for the AST

There is no way the club should sell AST's, it's a disgrace. £35 for what?? It's been proved this season you didn't even need one. A total rip off of the highest order.

M

morosewolf

230 points for ST is fair as long as the Members points drop from 100 to 10 (which is why it won't happen)

P

Penk Wolf

Get rid of the members. It's just a pointless money spinner.

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No easy solution here. A season ticket holder with 1000 points at the end of the season gets a ticket and regular away travellers lose out. Carry over the last 10 games and give 10 points for each game. If they were 5 home and 5 away, a season ticket holder would have 50 points anyway, but at least a regular goer who couldn't afford the full season ticket price has a chance to catch up or even overtake the points total. This season has shown that 1000 points for a season ticket is simply unfair.

D

Dewsburywolf

There is no way the club should sell AST's, it's a disgrace. £35 for what?? It's been proved this season you didn't even need one. A total rip off of the highest order.

Totally agree Ant, never had one & never needed one but if folks want to guarantee a seat then they`ll pay it for the peace of mind I suppose. Just saying if they did away with the 1000 points for STHs then that might make the AST more worthwhile

W

Wichenford Wolf

No easy solution here. A season ticket holder with 1000 points at the end of the season gets a ticket and regular away travellers lose out. Carry over the last 10 games and give 10 points for each game. If they were 5 home and 5 away, a season ticket holder would have 50 points anyway, but at least a regular goer who couldn't afford the full season ticket price has a chance to catch up or even overtake the points total. This season has shown that 1000 points for a season ticket is simply unfair.

Season ticket holders are paying for games up to 15 months in advance. We need to have some benefits.

D

Dewsburywolf

Season ticket holders are paying for games up to 15 months in advance. We need to have some benefits.

Why?? We`re paying for a GUARANTEED seat to HOME games, why the disproportionate advantage for away games as well?

H

Hathwolves

I only had an ast for a couple of years when we went up in 2003. At least then the system was worth paying for- if I remember correctly it was a fiver off each ticket, so by the end if the season, you'd spread out a bit of the cost. Everything else the club does now, or has done recently, ie this years ast and the old tps scheme, seems to be just a money making exercise, without any financial benefit. Apart from guaranteeing your ticket.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Telford Wolves get block tickets provided for them from the ticket office as members pay for them on the coach (according to my mate who travels with them) perhaps Egmond can confirm? so how does that work with points systems etc?

I quite like the idea of Wolves looking after remote travelclubs, ie London etc.

Most are away season ticket holders, away ticket numbers are provided at time of booking, Telford pay in advance then we pay Telford

All above board. Good crew at Telford Wolves

E

Edgmond Wolf

I pay for an away season ticket for my son and I just to guarantee getting the tickets to the games I want. I have maximum points ....:eek: but it is peace of mind

D

Dewsburywolf

I pay for an away season ticket for my son and I just to guarantee getting the tickets to the games I want. I have maximum points ....:eek: but it is peace of mind

Yea but you proved your intelligence with this year`s Early Bird renewal :rolleyes: :D

W

WasStefan

Are people really having this debate? It's a ******** number ffs

Back
Top Bottom