Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Millwall

306NOTOUT

See they kicked off today at Rotherham today and at Sheffield station with Boro.

Should be an interesting atmosphere last game if we relegate them.

D

Deleted member 4456

It'd be very interesting to see KJ relegate Millwall. I'll be avoiding trains after the game come what may.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
For them, it would be the equivalent of us being relegated by a side managed by McCarthy...

Painful...

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully they will be dead and buried by the time we play them, but noticed this is the last game of the season and immediately thought there will be problems.
Odds are plenty of nutters will turn up from both sets of fans and plenty of coppers will be getting overtime. Suppose it's just possible they will be banned but don't think there wad enough trouble at Rotherham for that.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With a bit of luck wigan and millwall will both be relegated before we play them.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I didn't realise what a big game this was for the relegation places. When you look at the teams above Rotherham it's hard to think the bottom 3 are not there for the rest of the season.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Second picture down on that article - who looks the far more aggressive?

I did think that. As has been discussed before on here there are some coppers who $$$$ themselves and become over aggressive and some who enjoy the chance to work out some frustrations on football fans. I saw both types outside the ground when we went up there ourselves.

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
It'd be very interesting to see KJ relegate Millwall. I'll be avoiding trains after the game come what may.
I'm fairly sure there won't be any trains that weekend.. Major signalling work at Wolverhampton is planned.. :mad:

kinda666

Groupie
Reaction score
Must be some!
They are relocating the signalling controls to Saltley, national rail enquiries app still showing trains on the Saturday though... Should be a total block for 4 days..

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think there could well be some fun and games that game!
Normally park on Red Hill Street car park, i think i may park elsewhere lol

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
watched a few vids the carry on inside the ground didnt seem much more than the usual posturing behind a line of coppers as far as I can see. Millwall must be going soft :)

outside the ground...who knows!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
all i can see there is rotherham fans trying to wind up millwall and when millwall take the bait rotherham fans $$$$ themselves ha ha

Bit like with us earlier in the season then!!

C

ChesterWolf

Keep reading comments about Milwall attacking the 'family stand', it makes you wonder, who ever thought it would be a good idea to put the family stand right next to the away end?

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People think Millwall are hard but how hard must those 7 stewards be who are keeping the 100s of idiots apart to start with or maybe it was all just posturing ...

C

ChesterWolf

People think Millwall are hard but how hard must those 7 stewards be who are keeping the 100s of idiots apart to start with or maybe it was all just posturing ...

Loads of trouble outside and at Sheffield station with Boro apparently.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, did getting called a $$$$er at a football match upset the ****ney's? Had no idea they had such delicate dispositions.

In any walk of life you can't act like a tit and moan when you get a taste of your own medicine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

In all seriousness the last day could be mayhem.

If Millwall are going for survival they will sell out to support the team.
If Millwall are already relegated I suspect they will sell out for one last away day.

If we are going for something too it will add extra but either way I can see a long, long day for WMP.

W

wolvesultra

So rare for stuff to kick off inside the ground these days but does look nasty. Given the stupid design of the access to the new ground I imagine it wasn't pleasant outside either.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...Millwall-fans-go-on-rampage-at-Rotherham.html

Impressed that they took 1300 away (even if only 1200 of them took their brain with them.

Looks nasty really?

Bits I've seen show a lot of waving and netting ripped up thats about it. Obviously looks bad because its in full view of the ground but again massively blown out of proportion in my view the opposing fans never actually came together. Less punches thrown than Audley Harrison against David Haye!

E

Essex Wolf

Pathetic low life scum who try to act big and hard in a group.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic low life scum who try to act big and hard in a group.

PAY-Rotherham-United-v-Millwall.jpg

Totally agree, even using weapons.

B

Bradders

It was only 2 weeks ago that Holloway was bemoaning the ticket restrictions placed on the poor hard done to Millwall fans and the lack of away support was why they lost at Leeds. He was on about how Millwall fans were being tarnished because of past indiscretions.

Didn't take them too long to show their true colours!

I doubt they'll bring many up here. Bank holiday weekend. Already relegated. They rarely take too many away. Though I did see a few of their brighter mob who are able to use a keyboard saying how they'd just smash up every town on their way to League 1!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They won't bring many here cause wimabigclub :)

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We took a fair few lads down there in September.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did the same.

E

Essex Wolf

Looking at Millwalls 12 remaining fixtures they have a very tough run in and could be down a few games before playing Wolves. If so can't see many bothering to make the journey if it's a nothing game to them.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Official equipment as authorised by the powers that be and used in conjunction with the conflict resolution model.

Or maybe you'd prefer they engaged in open brawling?:confused:

4.When force is used it shall be exercised with restraint. It shall be the minimum honestly and reasonably judged to be necessary to attain the lawful objective.

This seems to come from quite a reliable source:

http://library.college.police.uk/docs/APPref/use-of-force-principles.pdf

Does that look like a man showing any degree of restraint?

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4.When force is used it shall be exercised with restraint. It shall be the minimum honestly and reasonably judged to be necessary to attain the lawful objective.

This seems to come from quite a reliable source:

http://library.college.police.uk/docs/APPref/use-of-force-principles.pdf

Does that look like a man showing any degree of restraint?

Did the copper actually hit him with his baton ?,I have done riot control(not police) and you are instructed to be in that position,easier and quicker to strike if required.If Millwall hadn't gone to the Rotherham fans in the first place,wouldn't have happened. I loved being kept back for an hour for safety reasons when I was down there this season,lovely people.

I

Inland Revenue Wolf

How can you tell from one still photograph whether or not the copper is using reasonable force? Reasonable force is dependant on the situation; for example, a if a kid in a school has a knife and runs at a teacher with aggressive intent, it is reasonable force for the teacher to pick up a chair and hit them round the head with it.

If you were a copper and some Millwall scrote was running at you, shouting "I'm going to $$$$ing deck you pig" what would your reaction be?

A. Hit him with a truncheon
B. Say "I say, desist!" in a firm voice in the hope that he stops

I am guessing that it wouldn't be B...

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The last time I went to Millwall was the year we were promoted in 1977.We took about 20 coaches and when we got off there were 3 of their thugs inviting the fans to cross the road for a ruck and when we looked beyond them there about 200 hiding in a factory yard.We all kept our heads down and carried on.We had bought seats and when we scored there was fighting all over the place including the seats.When the game finished (1-1) the police came in a line and made us all leave immediately.We were sent down some stairs and made to wait before being joined by all those from the terraces.
We were kept there for over an hour before being told that the coaches were being brought to us.It was snowing heavily and we had no shelter.Eventually the gate opened and we all filed out and their lovely fans had waited .The coaches were not in order so we all ran the gauntlet to get on the right coach.
When we went through Arsenal territory we went under a bridge to be met by a hail of bricks and we had two big side windows put through.
The whole journey back up the M1 was freezing as the snow came in.I said never again.It was New Year's Day.Oh the joys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom