Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Buno had a dream.....

Who is this Buno? Buno: Wolves' Ruben Vinagre is special I wonder how long it will take them to edit the title - the article's on been up for 2 hours!
  2. L

Fan Park on Saturday in town centre

Well it looks like the club and the council seem to be working together well on this :- Fan Park Confirmed Ahead Of Villarreal It won't be everyone's cup of tea but a great idea to put it on in an underused space - the forecast for the weekend is good too. I wonder if they'll try it during...
  3. L

More Portuguese players than Porto

A leading article from the Daily Mail i come across with the usual Mendes little digs:- How Wolves have as many Portuguese players as Porto! | Daily Mail Online Interesting reading the comments below that a fair few on there welcoming us and looking forward to see us play and how we get on...
  4. L

Wolves Tube Map

Just came across this in the E&S - great idea and looks fantastic- definitely a good birthday gift idea:- Next stop, Steve Bull! Wolves' history told in London tube map
  5. L

Middlesborough Gazette Article

I just came across this article in news about Wolves (and how we compare to Boro) and thought i'd share as it's a decent read:- http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-wolves-championships-big-spenders-13977255
  6. L

Exciting Times Ahead

An interview with the E&S from our new MD here:- http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/08/18/laurie-dalrymple-aiming-to-deliver-for-fosun-and-wolves/ I know it won't be easy but it looks like we are now in a position to at least compete financially with most clubs...
  7. L

Guardian Article on West Midland Clubs Chinese takeovers

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/17/chinese-investment-west-brom-aston-villa-wolverhampton Interesting article on possible motives - lots of guessing really and lots of rubbish spouted in the comments section. I see Russ from the Hatherton got asked his thoughts on this - it used...
  8. L

Rotherham

Anyone know when tickets go for sale on this and likely allocation? I can't seem to find anything on the OS and they usually start selling tickets 3 weeks before each game with the announcement about a week before if my memory serves me right. Could see a big upsurge in interest in away games...
  9. L

Next Young Wolves Match?

Does anyone know which game the 3rd free game for Young Wolves members is or have I already missed it? Got sent the games which were designated as free games by post at the start of the season but I've lost the piece of paper now -I've searched the club site and can't find anything on there...
  10. L

MK Dons away - Cheap Train Tickets

I've just posted this up on the train travel thread but being as the offer ends tonight at midnight I thought i'd pass this on here too just in case it's missed. Virgin have got a sale on meaning a return to Milton Keynes on Tuesday 5th April is just £6 from Wolves but as I said the sale...
  11. L

Notts Forrest Away Fixture Change

Not seen this anywhere else but the away game's been changed to Good Friday 3pm KO. http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/wolves-date-change-1707840.aspx I actually saw this just when logging on here on the news feed that took me to VitalWolves - nice to see the official site and...
  12. L

Grass roots football on the decline

I thought I'd share a really good article - http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jan/17/grassroots-football-england-abuse-death-threats-withering What stands out for me is the minuscule amount in comparison that the premier league and PFA give back to grass...
  13. L

Nott's County and Oldham away?

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere but does anyone know if Nott's County away is definitely going to be postponed due to internationals - i know it's likely but the club are selling tickets and i can't see any mention of a likely postponement on the tickets page. Also - does anyone know...
  14. L

London Advice?

I'm thinking of booking a 2 night stay in London midweek at the end of August and i'm looking for any advice on good/reasonably priced hotels in London and any other tips as to what to see where to go where to drink/eat etc without breaking the bank would be welcome. I'm going with gf so...
  15. L

Walsall game

I rarely look at other club's fans forums but i came across this today whilst looking for something else, i know there was a thread recently about smallsall/little albion but this made me chuckle so i thought i'd share some of their enlightened views of us:-...
  16. L

Championship Review - other fan's predictions

Championship Preview - other fan's predictions Found a pretty good article on the Guardian Sport site (always good for sports in general) with bloggers from each club giving views on how well they think their team will do:-...
  17. L

Graeme Souness

Had a tip off last night - so i've put a tenner on at 50-1 -worth a punt at those odds- if we are being turned down by all and sundry then a short term firefighter might be what we end up with - i'm surprised his name hasn't cropped up much already given his Liverpool connections.
  18. L

Wolves matches in Sydney?

I'm going to be in Sydney for the new year's ashes test - does anyone know if any bars/pubs in Sydney will be showing the West Ham v Wolves game on new years day -think it will be 1.00am over there - or does the aussie wolves contingent have any dedicated meeting place for wolves matches?
  19. L

Away Season Tickets?

Does anyone know if these have gone on sale yet (as i couldn't find any details on the club website) or when they are likely to go on sale or have they already sold out-and is there any extra qualifying criteria apart from being a home ST holder? This raises another question-how many ast's will...
  20. L

'Wolves 4 family football' offer

I haven't seen this offer deal mentioned yet on here:- http://www.wolves.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10307,00.html Whilst on the face of it this is a good offer for the type of game that the club know that we are unlikely to sell out for i think it does raise a few questions...
Back
Top Bottom