Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nott's County and Oldham away?

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere but does anyone know if Nott's County away is definitely going to be postponed due to internationals - i know it's likely but the club are selling tickets and i can't see any mention of a likely postponement on the tickets page.

Also - does anyone know of when the 1st round FA Cup televised games will be anounced as i fancy going to Oldham if it's going to be a Saturday 3pm ko or even a Sat teatime game. Who's got the the tv rights for the FA Cup this season by the way?

W

wolvesultra

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere but does anyone know if Nott's County away is definitely going to be postponed due to internationals - i know it's likely but the club are selling tickets and i can't see any mention of a likely postponement on the tickets page.

Also - does anyone know of when the 1st round FA Cup televised games will be anounced as i fancy going to Oldham if it's going to be a Saturday 3pm ko or even a Sat teatime game. Who's got the the tv rights for the FA Cup this season by the way?

Notts County is very likely to be moved.

I did notice ITV confirmed one of their TV games for the Sunday (wasn't us) but not all have been confirmed yet

D

Deleted member 4309

Bt sport I think have the main rites for the fa cup this year.

D

Dewsburywolf

The various quantifiable squads haven`t been announced yet so we don`t know if we`ll have the requisite amount of players involved to get the game postponed until they are. If it is postponed then I`d guess refunds will be offered to anyone who won`t then be able to use any tickets they`ve bought

19th Holer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BT Sport have yet to pick their two televised games.

ITV have selected Bishops Stortford v Northampton.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BT Sport have yet to pick their two televised games.

ITV have selected Bishops Stortford v Northampton.

ITV prove their southern bias, hednesford v Crawley would of been far better

Back
Top Bottom