Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. derbyrameater

Substitutes windows?

Another rule change that passed me by. Can anyone explain how it works please.
  2. derbyrameater

why does only one ref get named in the VAR room?

As there are three of them why are two kept invisible ?
  3. derbyrameater

Al Jazeera The Fans who make Football

Just seen St Pauli, where the rivalry between them an HSV climaxes with the derby,not sure if they do catchup. Sunday at 10-30 am it's Celtic. well worth a watch
  4. derbyrameater

Talk sport

Had what seemed a very good analysis of Wolves, driving on motorway so not 100%listening. I don’t know if they repeat this sort of thing, well worth a listen.
  5. derbyrameater

Who will buy the deadwood

Almost everyone believes in a getting rid of several players but who would buy any of them at a price Wolves will accept ? I wouldn't take the ones being named even if free.
  6. derbyrameater

Premier league corruption

On the bbc world service in the early hours was a segment on exposing several clubs sponsors as scams . then this morning on tv a couple who have lost hundreds of thousands because a sponsor of dirty leeds was an investment business which they believed would be trustworthy (silly buggers). the...
  7. derbyrameater

Fitness

How many weeks would it take for the Players to get fit enough to last 90 mins at pace and mental alertness? I ask the because I believe lack of fitness is a major contributor to our problems.
  8. derbyrameater

No World Cup in Paris

Paris and other French cities will not have public screenings in protest at Qatar. World | Tuesday 04th Oct 2022 Paris becomes latest French city to join World...
  9. derbyrameater

Why aren't Wolves on the radio ?

are there some funny contracts as BBC Radio veella WM has no football yet Wolves are not on, radio 5 covering Veella.
  10. derbyrameater

Killing the Game

A very accurate article of how the fans come bottom of the pile. .."The time has come to address these issues — no more blatant time-wasting or fake injuries to stop the game. The fans deserve better.". https://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/article/f/cut-out-time-wasting-season-its-killing-game
  11. derbyrameater

Coaching Methods

Caught an interesting snippet on the BBC sports program at about 7-50 on iplayer. A analysis of tactic movement, in training for specific moves they also have to run at a certain speed, pass at a certain weight and the movement of runs all timed down t the micro second. Blew my mind with the...
  12. derbyrameater

Qatar and the Danish FA

Hopefully the start of a rolling snowball. "Denmark will wear messages in support of human rights on their training kit during the World Cup in Qatar next year. The move comes amid continued criticism of FIFA's decision to award hosting rights to Qatar, which was accused by Amnesty this month...
  13. derbyrameater

Hillsborough QC disgusting

go to 2hrs 23 mins https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000wbvk The system in its element, ****ing the ordinary person.
  14. derbyrameater

What players will want to leave ?

Plenty of fan talk about players they want to get rid of, maybe some players will want to leave ?
  15. derbyrameater

Apologies to Top fox wolf

16. derbyrameater

Is the Bubble finally going bang ?

The bubble had to burst eventually, could this be the catalyst for self destruction?
  17. derbyrameater

Whitewash campaign in support of refs ?

Driving to Nottingham the other day switching through the channels and caught a bit on talk sport where they were saying refs are getting a bad press and it's not their fault. Then the next day radio 5 have their people pushing the same story line. It's not the refs it's VAR they said. But...
  18. derbyrameater

Part 1 and 2 of the solution

Solution 1..Adama on the left as there not much point in crossing from the byline as we don't have a serious threat in the air or the numbers in the box, on the left he can go inside on his right foot and then opportunities will come. Solution 2..Neto on the right exactly the same as Adam but...
  19. derbyrameater

Jade wolf as The roll call has gone.

Not been on for a while and works in a school I believe. Hope she is OK
  20. derbyrameater

Luiz should have been sent off

For dangerous play, I think this photo might be the one someone commented on about Luizs fingers in Rauls mouth and people thought he was talking about saving his life by moving his tongue. This photo shows the truth about the fingers in the mouth. Nothing less than a fall on assault and no...
Back
Top Bottom