Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coaching Methods

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Caught an interesting snippet on the BBC sports program at about 7-50 on iplayer.

A analysis of tactic movement, in training for specific moves they also have to run at a certain speed, pass at a certain weight and the movement of runs all timed down t the micro second.

Blew my mind with the attention of micro detail.

worth a listen, only a few minutes.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Caught an interesting snippet on the BBC sports program at about 7-50 on iplayer.

A analysis of tactic movement, in training for specific moves they also have to run at a certain speed, pass at a certain weight and the movement of runs all timed down t the micro second.

What did they say about training for short corners

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

are you talking about us, and bruno's methods here?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

No it was a comment about how the top clubs operate these days.

When it becomes available I will put up a link
Football is pretty robotic now. There is so little space available compared to even 10 years ago. If you watch old highlights the amount of time and space attacking players had and in particular midfielders. Part of this is the relentless tactical focus on closing down space so precision is much more important

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep, not quite to this level but the Wolves coaches have all posted clips of a move they’ve been doing in training and it’s pretty identical to the goal we scored on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom