Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hillsborough QC disgusting

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go to iplayer then Chiles show for this morning then 2hrs 23 mins.

sorry but using my iPad, and it only gives that link not the usual add bar thingy

if I get on the computer I’ll post a proper link.

thanks for letting me know

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiles is an awful man. Big Baggie which tells you everything you need to know.

Although I did like his outdoor survival shows like that Bushcraft one he did.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Possible they've deleted it as I went on BBC sounds app and the episodes only went up to the 25th

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
tried main computer, it was on iplayer. But the whole program has been deleted from iplayer, hopefully it will appear later

It was the fans fault..cps withholding info was correct..

The families were being led on by politicians etc

how much money it cost.

Andy Burnham is set to explode.

hopefully a segment might get played on main news by one broadcaster

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just came back to me, the QC concerned was just representing Metcalf sp not the other two.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
This just demonstrates how the legal system is not fit for purpose when it comes to the ordinary person or football fan.

People may not be aware, but I was one of several Wolves fans who gave evidence to the Hillsborough enquiry as a result of our experience in 1981.

I arrived in the Kop several hours before kick off (I was a 12 year old and my dad was only 5ft 4) in order to get our preferred position right above the large entrance as it would give uninterrupted views of the pitch.

We were prevented from taking our preferred position by the police who informed my dad that...and I quote 'We are cordoning off this area as we expect to use it as a overflow for the Spurs fans.

Of course, as kick-off arrived, Wolves fans took over this cordoned off area and the Police actually set up a small section at the front of the Kop for Spurs fans (they were far to sensible to go in there mind and sat on the side of the pitch instead).

The Police knew......8 years earlier! They told me and my dad....before kick off!

You can see on this YouTube video (especially when you see the replay of our first goal around 8mins 30 and then around 9 mins fans escaping Leppings Lane).

Justice for the 96 is relevant to every football fan!

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This just demonstrates how the legal system is not fit for purpose when it comes to the ordinary person or football fan.

People may not be aware, but I was one of several Wolves fans who gave evidence to the Hillsborough enquiry as a result of our experience in 1981.

I arrived in the Kop several hours before kick off (I was a 12 year old and my dad was only 5ft 4) in order to get our preferred position right above the large entrance as it would give uninterrupted views of the pitch.

We were prevented from taking our preferred position by the police who informed my dad that...and I quote 'We are cordoning off this area as we expect to use it as a overflow for the Spurs fans.

Of course, as kick-off arrived, Wolves fans took over this cordoned off area and the Police actually set up a small section at the front of the Kop for Spurs fans (they were far to sensible to go in there mind and sat on the side of the pitch instead).

The Police knew......8 years earlier! They told me and my dad....before kick off!

You can see on this YouTube video (especially when you see the replay of our first goal around 8mins 30 and then around 9 mins fans escaping Leppings Lane).

I`ve mentioned before the police were not to bothered how they pushed the wolves fans about.
the excuse they were giving out was that the spurs had a lot of forged tickets

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just came back to me, the QC concerned was just representing Metcalf sp not the other two.
If you are referring to Jonathan Goldberg QC, I knew him slightly in my student days (he's the same age as me). Least said the better.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are referring to Jonathan Goldberg QC, I knew him slightly in my student days (he's the same age as me). Least said the better.

It is the very man..

”there was no cover up”...can you believe that.

Arboleus Wolf

Reaction score
Sorry, the whole Hillsborough thing is a tragedy and undoubtedly there was a certain amount of evidence losing. However, drunk Liverpool fans with no tickets were trying to get into ground. Match commander...do I stop them and allow them to run around my city, or Toni allow them in and contain them? Dambed if you do dambed if you don't.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, the whole Hillsborough thing is a tragedy and undoubtedly there was a certain amount of evidence losing. However, drunk Liverpool fans with no tickets were trying to get into ground. Match commander...do I stop them and allow them to run around my city, or Toni allow them in and contain them? Dambed if you do dambed if you don't.
did that apply to spurs fans as well

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never seen any evidence for drunk fans trying to get in without tickets.

Pretty sure the inquest proved that wrong.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I've followed all the Hillsborough enquiries closely and the progress (or lack of progress) has been discussed on the Mix regularly.

However, everytime I see a new Hillsborough thread my heart sinks unfortunately. Soon after the thread is posted, the first numpty will appear. They inevitably haven't closely (or even with the slightest depth) followed the evidence and findings presented by the previous enquiries, and they start spouting the same old lousy inaccurate myths and hearsay at best. At worst, they start peddling the lies and nonsense that was started by The Sun. All of which has been proved incorrect time and time again and completely demolished at the last independent enquiry. That's already started on this thread. As the thread progresses, others join in and it turns into a thread bashing, insulting and abusing the city and people of Liverpool.

I admire your sentiments @derbyrameater but I can only see this going the same way, before the moderators step in and close the thread, as per usual. I just don't think Molineux Mix is the place to discuss it.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
**** me, did you read the Sun in 1989 and then go to sleep for 32 years?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Absolutely nonsense

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Don’t but the Sun! Or quote their lies!

Unlawful killing....96 times.....justice for the 96!

I know what side I am on!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just to clarify my understanding....

This was an article following the report where the families got a scent of justice.

The statements it talks about were made to the WMP investigation into the actions of SYP. So presumably this was legal due process and not a public enquiry? Or are these different statements?

The layers of deceit and deliberate incompetence seem endless.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone whose been an away game, of a certain age and look wil know how the police treat football fans. That’s all I need to know, the Sun has admitted lying so that narrative also is busted

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a load of old ****e.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks for posting this video. It took me back. You realise how the game has changed. Some crunching tackles and no diving. Real men. Todays team wouldn't last 90 mins if they played to the old rules.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this video. It took me back. You realise how the game has changed. Some crunching tackles and no diving. Real men. Todays team wouldn't last 90 mins if they played to the old rules.

The game may have changed but the corruption and sleaze at the top has not changed one bit, perhaps even got worse?

The whole Hillsborough incident and subsequent cover up/smear job done on the Liverpool fans is an absolute disgrace. Makes me wonder what else has gone done that we have been lied to about

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Thanks for finding that, is it from a bbc site ?

this is the 5th time I’ve listened to this lying prat, he should be investigated by the self serving bar.

Get M Mansfield or Gareth Pearce sp on him.
It's a clip of the section on Radio 5 of the QC interview. A guy recorded it and put it on Twitter. I do wonder if the QC can be sued for defamation or something similar? He's stating known and provable lies on a national radio station.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goldberg has made a career of defending the indefensible, often authority figures in the police and military who have been caught doing very bad things. Problem is he is good at his job and usually finds a way of getting them off. This is just the latest in a long line. An absolute creep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom