Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jade wolf as The roll call has gone.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not been on for a while and works in a school I believe.

Hope she is OK

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
It’s still here it’s a sticky thread
She posted not long ago

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
She PM’d me when I asked how she was and she said she wasn’t enjoying our football and football in particular but was doing ok

Last edited:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect that many thousands more are in the same boat. Cannot go to the game and support them and so stuck with the idiot box and forums. If the football being played on the box is awful - regardless of results - then it must be so easy to just turn your back on it all.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All is goodish then, sorry I thought the roll call was a sticky on the mix forum.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“Posts when we’re winning, she only posts when we’re winning...” :D
I think someone mentioned that she was tired of all the negativity on the Mix. Can’t say I blame her.....especially yesterday. OTT in many cases, imo.
Last night I started reading posts on another Wolves site as a comparison.
Jade is a great poster who knows a lot about the game. It’s a pity shes not on here now as she’d bring good balance to some of the stuff I’ve seen.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish she would start the match day threads again. Kinda got to really enjoy that! Made the day start well. And now a reminder of past times! It would be great if she'd start them again!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're still looking in Jade, I hope you're well, take care and come back soon. x

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think someone mentioned that she was tired of all the negativity on the Mix. Can’t say I blame her.....especially yesterday. OTT in many cases, imo.
Where's that? I know of The Wolves Forum, was just reading it but we lost to Palace and are in relegation form over there, too.;)

Plenty of "realistic criticism" and debate on why we are doing so badly and what could be done and even anger on why none of it isn't being done. Whether you interpret that as "realism" or "negativity" is up to you. Seemed much the same as here. The thing I will say about that site, they have way more personal feuds where posters hurl abuse at each other than over here, where (rightly) it isn't tolerated. And I don't know of any more serious Wolves supporters forums. I guess that could distract from the team.

Last edited:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

thanks for all your messages, genuinely touched. Just been finding things a bit tough lately in general, and I really really haven’t enjoyed football for a while. Barely watch any non-Wolves games, just all feels so pointless without crowds and stuff. Didn’t feel I had much to contribute to discussions when I was feeling that way. Looking forward to today though, hope we can get the win we badly need. COYW!

Jade is a great poster who knows a lot about the game. It’s a pity shes not on here now as she’d bring good balance to some of the stuff I’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom