Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by The Radiator

1. The Radiator

What was your first Wolves memory?

Came to say that was my first game too and I remember it like it was yesterday, fantastic goals and I got a mention on the tannoy as it was my birthday.
  2. The Radiator

Gattuso

no thanks
  3. The Radiator

Lose on Sunday and Nuno should be sacked

Fans have changed too, they need results NOWWWWWW and every game or its not good enough
  4. The Radiator

Hollywood Actors Takeover Wrexham

Love its always sunny and hopefully they do an episode there could be great.
  5. The Radiator

How You Planning to Watch The Games?

This fan in Poland went to an away game and hired a crane to watch the game, they won too.
  6. The Radiator

Thoughts on where this situation will go for football.

Football news: K-League, FC Seoul, Sex Dolls, Empty Stadiums
  7. The Radiator

Bundesliga: Who Yeh Got?

yeah I've enjoyed watching them
  8. The Radiator

I've been watching it on here which is the official channel on youtube for the belarus football federation
  9. The Radiator

There literally available on YouTube, just look for Belarus football tomorrow at at 1 our There literally available on youtube. just search for belaruissian football or whatever on youtube around 1pm tomorrow. then again at 4 I think
  10. The Radiator

Thoughts on where this situation will go for football.

Could happen, another blow to the lower leagues has been sponsors not renewing their sponsorship. Covid 19 is making it near impossible to attract new sponsorship which is going to have a huge effect on small clubs many of which are surviving with the help of volunteers. The local chairman of my...
  11. The Radiator

Cutrone struggling in Italy

Get well soon Patrick
  12. The Radiator

Other clubs transfer rumours/ signings

Eriksen to inter for 17.5m
  13. The Radiator

Espanyol

Yes I thought about this a while back and found some articles Uefa relaxes rules on ‘cup-tied’ players in Champions League and Europa League
Back
Top Bottom