Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hollywood Actors Takeover Wrexham

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You see that headline rightly:

Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds, have had there takeover bid for National League side Wrexham approved by Wrexham Supporters Trust - with a near 100% backing from it's members!

They plan to invest a fair bit - including that of the ongoing plans for The Kop's redevelopment at The Racecourse Ground and try and get a Rags to Riches documentary series, of the story from start to who knows where on the go.

And in sharing a very decent promotion video, of the club's Main Sponsor in Ifor Williams - the UK's largest trailer manufacturer, I think this caps off, the sheer wildness of 2020!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hope we can play a friendly against them

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope they do well and get back to where they once were. When I was at uni circa 2005 they were the highest placed football league team from Wales and we’re pushing for promotion to the championship, then they had a dodgy owner and things went south very quickly

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
serious ground redevelopment needed though.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I now have a picture in my mind of Ryan Reynolds as " Deadpool " giving a team talk now that would put all those Amazon Prime " Fly on the wall " documentaries in their place !

D

Deleted member 4152

Oh Wow. Who'd have ever thought such a thing!!!

Can't wait for the next episode of "The Life of Webb" ... Where Webb Went to Primary School.
**** me you are easily pleased mate....

At least I went to school ya mug

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope they do well and get back to where they once were. When I was at uni circa 2005 they were the highest placed football league team from Wales and we’re pushing for promotion to the championship, then they had a dodgy owner and things went south very quickly

Hmm that story sounds familiar

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
That’s brilliant. Ifor Williams...

...Trailers...

Good luck to them.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A ground I’ve yet to visit, hope we draw them away in a cup soon (after Covid lol)

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why? What’s the connection?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why? What’s the connection?

They probably just fancied buying a team within the English football system and based on Ryan Reynolds' childish sense of humour, chose Wrexham because it sounded like a part of the anal anatomy.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can watch their games on Netflix

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope they serve some sweet cream pies at half time, or some rum ham perhaps.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actors off the pitch, drama queens on it. Blummin hell what happened to the beautiful game. Nah - good luck to Wrexham.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got walloped on the head by an old bloke wielding a walking stick in Wrexham after we beat them in the 1980s

Hated them ever since.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish them luck but I can’t help getting the feeling that they have already over promised what they can achieve. They are talking about Wrexham being known across the globe. The truth is, if that ever happened, it would probably take a couple of decades even with massive investment.

el gringo

Reaction score
Hehe. Wrexham association.........football club. Very Coach Lasso.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish them luck but I can’t help getting the feeling that they have already over promised what they can achieve. They are talking about Wrexham being known across the globe. The truth is, if that ever happened, it would probably take a couple of decades even with massive investment.

you never know, they might get an invite to the oscars

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s a relatively cheap/safe investment though.
With the new salary caps, it’s relative peanuts to them to invest up to the max (apart from a new ground). Didn’t give a timescale did they? Scrape into the premier league once and you’re technically ‘known across the globe’ at least for a year.

D

Deleted member 5910

I now have a picture in my mind of Ryan Reynolds as " Deadpool " giving a team talk now that would put all those Amazon Prime " Fly on the wall " documentaries in their place !
Lots of dick jokes and fourth wall breaking, I imagine.

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expecting a name change to Ass Kickers United (or Ass Blasters Incorporated)...or Rum-ham.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got walloped on the head by an old bloke wielding a walking stick in Wrexham after we beat them in the 1980s

Hated them ever since.
Strange folk the Welsh..... Poor old topcat choking on his morning coffee as he reads this lol...

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange folk the Welsh..... Poor old topcat choking on his morning coffee as he reads this lol...

Coffee is a disgusting beverage which must be destroyed.. It’s on the banned list in the house.

You are OK though, I own part of England too but don’t employ any (strange bunch)

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched a few bootlegger vids on youtube as he's a long standing wrexham supporter they still seem to have a passionate following behind them.

Back
Top Bottom