Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bundesliga: Who Yeh Got?

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Hertha for me. Went to watch them a few years ago, middle of November, bloody freezing but the gluhwein on the terraces was ace!
Hi guys its HERTHA BERLIN FOR ME TO .BECAUSE I SCORED TWO GOALS AGAINST THEM IN A FRIENDLY GAME FOR MY CLUB MAITLAND CITY WHEN THAY TOURED AUSTRALIA IN THE 1969 70 SEASON. A GOOD SET OF GUYS .FOR THE RECORD WE LOST 6 2 FOR A TEAM OF SEMI PROS WE PLAYED WELL ON THE NIGHT .THAY HAD FINISHED 3RD IN THE BUNDESLIGA LEAGUE THAT SEASON. AND FOR THE RECORD I ALSO NETTED AGAINST MAN CITY WHEN THAY TOURED IN AUSSIE. WE LOST 5 1 AGING DID OK AGAINST A GOOD SIDE .AFTER THE GAME A FEW OF US WENT TO SYDNEY WITH MIKE SUMMERBEE AND A FEW OF THE OTHER MAN CITY PLAYERS. HAD A GREAT TIME IN KINGS CROSS...........A SUBURB OF SYDNEY'S NIGHT LIFE .AND NO MAN CITY ARE MY SECOND TEAM .GOOD NIGHT KEEP SAFE YOU AND YOURS .WOLVES AYE WE .

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve been missing the distraction of sport so much that I just invested a piece of my heart to the NC Dinos of the Korean Baseball League.

You gave your heart to the Dinos? That's weak. It's Wyverns all day long

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys its HERTHA BERLIN FOR ME TO .BECAUSE I SCORED TWO GOALS AGAINST THEM IN A FRIENDLY GAME FOR MY CLUB MAITLAND CITY WHEN THAY TOURED AUSTRALIA IN THE 1969 70 SEASON. A GOOD SET OF GUYS .FOR THE RECORD WE LOST 6 2 FOR A TEAM OF SEMI PROS WE PLAYED WELL ON THE NIGHT .THAY HAD FINISHED 3RD IN THE BUNDESLIGA LEAGUE THAT SEASON. AND FOR THE RECORD I ALSO NETTED AGAINST MAN CITY WHEN THAY TOURED IN AUSSIE. WE LOST 5 1 AGING DID OK AGAINST A GOOD SIDE .AFTER THE GAME A FEW OF US WENT TO SYDNEY WITH MIKE SUMMERBEE AND A FEW OF THE OTHER MAN CITY PLAYERS. HAD A GREAT TIME IN KINGS CROSS...........A SUBURB OF SYDNEY'S NIGHT LIFE .AND NO MAN CITY ARE MY SECOND TEAM .GOOD NIGHT KEEP SAFE YOU AND YOURS .WOLVES AYE WE .

Anyone that scores against City is a good man in my book..:)

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FC Schalka 04 for me...We were in their supporters club in Gelsenkirchen for the 2006 world cup.We had a great time with fantastic supporters who did everything for us to make ar trip special,and it really was.Had the best time in Germany than anywhere else I've bin with England.And all the idiots ever do over there is sing that 10 bombers in the air song.Truly embarrassing.:mad:
Totally agree. The locals in Gelsenkirchen were brilliant weren’t they, friendly and welcoming, fantastic time.
Watching so many English singing the 10 bombers song on loop and throwing little inflatable spitfires about was shameful mate, absolute bell ends.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree. The locals in Gelsenkirchen were brilliant weren’t they, friendly and welcoming, fantastic time.
Watching so many English singing the 10 bombers song on loop and throwing little inflatable spitfires about was shameful mate, absolute bell ends.

That's wen I stopped following England.I'd just had enough of the idiots who follow them.We went into their fan park wen they played Argentina.We had England tops on and we had the time of ar lives.The police were asking us who we were supporting today,and wen we said Germany they put a sticker on the cheeks of ar faces.They were so polite it was unbelievable.Them and the fans couldn't do enough for us.I've not bin to a live England match since.:mad:

1965Wolf

I went to see Union Berlin a couple of years ago. Fantastic atmosphere generated by a full stadium three sides of which are safe terraces.

My other German team is Lokomotive Leipzig- top of their regional league but no idea if they will restart.

D

Deleted member 4099

Got to be Borussia Mönchengladbach for me always loved the name.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s the consensus on Wolfsburg? The VW affiliations do get to me I must admit.

RBL play the best football for me, their counter attacking is unbelievable, like watching Fifa, but obviously not one for the purists.

The Radiator

Reaction score
AFAIK just the latter. There are some high quality p2p and web streams out there, but unfortunately I don't think there are any "legitimate" broadcasts of these games available in the UK.
There literally available on YouTube, just look for Belarus football tomorrow at at 1 our
Are the Belarussian games broadcast legit or is it streams?

There literally available on youtube. just search for belaruissian football or whatever on youtube around 1pm tomorrow. then again at 4 I think

alobmbe

Groupie
Reaction score
There literally available on YouTube, just look for Belarus football tomorrow at at 1 our
Yes, however YouTube is no more a legitimate source than other web streams. Probably safer than some tho'but :)

The Radiator

Reaction score
Yes, however YouTube is no more a legitimate source than other web streams. Probably safer than some tho'but :)
I've been watching it on here
which is the official channel on youtube for the belarus football federation

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
You gave your heart to the Dinos? That's weak. It's Wyverns all day long

I can respect that, but once I found out that Dinos have a third baseman nicknamed “Broccoli Pig,” it was all over!

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Borussia Mönchengladbach, I lived in the area for many years in the 1980's up to 1999 when I left Germany and came back to the UK. I was a season ticket holder there for many years, saw two Cup Finals, many great European night games and made some great friends who I am still in contact with today. I went to Rome last October for the Europa League game there against Roma and was introduced to Rainer Bonhof the great old Gladbach and Germany player. He was amazed that i had travelled to the game in Italy from the UK and said: "Hats off to you for that, incredible support." Gladbach took over 7,000 fans to that game and the noise they made was fantastic and probably one of the best atmospheres I have ever been to in an away game. My dream this season had been for a Europa League Final in Gdansk between Wolves and Gladbach...a pity that Gladbach missed out in the group stages eventually..

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Borussia Mönchengladbach, I lived in the area for many years in the 1980's up to 1999 when I left Germany and came back to the UK. I was a season ticket holder there for many years, saw two Cup Finals, many great European night games and made some great friends who I am still in contact with today. I went to Rome last October for the Europa League game there against Roma and was introduced to Rainer Bonhof the great old Gladbach and Germany player. He was amazed that i had travelled to the game in Italy from the UK and said: "Hats off to you for that, incredible support." Gladbach took over 7,000 fans to that game and the noise they made was fantastic and probably one of the best atmospheres I have ever been to in an away game. My dream this season had been for a Europa League Final in Gdansk between Wolves and Gladbach...a pity that Gladbach missed out in the group stages eventually..
If your dream had come to pass who would you have supported?

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hand on heart 51% Wolves, 49% Gladbach but whatever the outcome may have been I would have left the game with a smile on my face and also a tear on my cheek too..

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Borussia Dortmund for me. I would like to go to one of their home games, the atmosphere seems amazing.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect, like me, Wiltshire you were in the Forces at the time.? I spent 5 of the happiest years of my life at RAF Rheindahlen (home of RAF Germany) 1991 -1996, just outside Monchengladbach. I watched them a few times but tbh my family and I were having such a fantastic time travelling around Europe and just enjoying living on the Continent that the football was not such a big part of my life then.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The wife's Grandad was from Gelsenkirchen so its Schalke 04 for me,been a couple of times including a 2-0 win over Dortmund,brilliant fans bar two stops on the team from the stadium. Highly recommend people to go over to Germany for a weekend to watch a couple of matches you will love it.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I expect, like me, Wiltshire you were in the Forces at the time.? I spent 5 of the happiest years of my life at RAF Rheindahlen (home of RAF Germany) 1991 -1996, just outside Monchengladbach. I watched them a few times but tbh my family and I were having such a fantastic time travelling around Europe and just enjoying living on the Continent that the football was not such a big part of my life then.

NNW, I was a NAAFI shop manager at RAF Bruggen when you were in Germany. Great times amongst great people.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Borussia Mönchengladbach for me too. No particular reason other than I really liked their name as a kid.

I also have a soft spot for Dynamo Dresden too, I find their murky past intriguing.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dynamo Dresden are squeaky clean compared to Dynamo Berlin if you want East German skullduggery...

Thanks for that. I've been doing some reading up on Dynamo Berlin which in turn led me to Union Berlin. Didn't know anything about them and their story but after researching them and watching a Copa90 documentary about them and Hertha this afternoon I can't help but take an interest in how they get on.

Plymouth Wolf

Reaction score
Rheindahlen was huge! I also have Hamlyn, Dusseldorf, Bielefeld , Herford and Gutersloh as camps I stayed. Seen Dortmund , Cologne, Monchengladbach and Kaiserslautern play when over there. Always found the locals friendly. Great place to visit.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought everyone would go for Wolfsburg! I dont know much about them but because of the name. I saw Keegan play for HSV back in the day, but having read the comments above I'll go Schalke

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rheindahlen was huge! I also have Hamlyn, Dusseldorf, Bielefeld , Herford and Gutersloh as camps I stayed. Seen Dortmund , Cologne, Monchengladbach and Kaiserslautern play when over there. Always found the locals friendly. Great place to visit.
I found the German people to be great fun and loved to party. Xmases there were fantastic as was the Beerfest in Munich. I suppose they have this dour image as a throwback from the war but it is a false image tbh.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, here we go! I now know more about Bundesliga statistics than I ever thought I would. Hopefully that £4.50 that has been gathering dust in my William Hills account since the beginning of March will be well invested today!

Freiburg win @ 9/1
Petersen score anytime @ 7/2
Red card & Penalty between Hoffenheim & Hertha Berlin @ 14/1

This should all be a bit surreal. Can't wait!

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for Freiburg for the sole reason that they have twice won me significant bets. I know nothing about them other than that.

Go Freiburg.
The cleanest city I have ever been to, even the underground car parks were spotless

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well the cardboard thing was legit, as chance would have it I saw a set of four pics on Twitter and I'm on them :D

Back
Top Bottom