Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Other clubs transfer rumours/ signings

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought it might be worth having this separate thread to our own rumours/ transfers thread before the deadline. I'll start with Sander Berge linked with Sheff Utd for £17 million. James Rodriguez linked with both Arsenal and Everton.

Reactions: DPE

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone has heard as sky and other news outlets don’t mention it but Bruno a Fernandes could be going to Man Utd
He'll make his debut against us.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Berge has been in talks for 2 weeks but no agreement as yet. Thought our transfers were drawn out!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jean-Kevin Augustin could be a good signing for Leeds. Can't imagine he was cheap.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aston Villa sign Mbwana Samatta for £8.5million.

Nor me!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought it might be worth having this separate thread to our own rumours/ transfers thread before the deadline. I'll start with Sander Berge linked with Sheff Utd for £17 million. James Rodriguez linked with both Arsenal and Everton.

Berge would be an excellent signing for 17 million.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez to villa. Price £75 million in debt

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously haven't taken note of how his loan move to West Brom turned out. If he moves to Villa I predict that he will be injured within a fortnight.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jean-Kevin Augustin could be a good signing for Leeds. Can't imagine he was cheap.

I saw that the other day. Great signing for Leeds. Actually wouldnt have minded if we had signed him. Young, loads of potential and can play across the front three.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sturridge to Villa will either be a great move, if he stays fit or disaster. No middle ground.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sturridge to Villa will either be a great move, if he stays fit or disaster. No middle ground.

Villa just don’t get it do they? How much money are they going to chuck away on wages for players who either aren’t good enough (ever / anymore) or don’t care or both?

Unless Villa aren’t paying his wages, it’s a daft move. He’ll be either injured or deemed not up for the fight after three games.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa just don’t get it do they? How much money are they going to chuck away on wages for players who either aren’t good enough (ever / anymore) or don’t care or both?

Unless Villa aren’t paying his wages, it’s a daft move. He’ll be either injured or deemed not up for the fight after three games.

He will be on huge wages. FFP must surely be an issue with them soon?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton reach agreement to sign Matias Vecino from Inter Milan for 25 million euros. Tottenham reach agreement to sign Steven Bergwijn for 30 million euros.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham, Crystal Palace and Southampton linked with Spurs' 22 year-old right back, Kyle Walker-Peters for £12m.

As a backup option for Doherty, with potential to improve, that wouldn't be a bad signing!

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Bergwijn looks a good signing for Spurs - cheaper than Podence too (apparently)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham, Crystal Palace and Southampton linked with Spurs' 22 year-old right back, Kyle Walker-Peters for £12m.

As a backup option for Doherty, with potential to improve, that wouldn't be a bad signing!

Would be an excellent signing. Amazed Spurs would let him go.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like things are starting to move now at other Premier league clubs.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sturridge, much like Drinkwater, is the right idea of signing they need - but has failure written all over it.

Overpaid, overweight, injury prone, nothing left to prove, little desire to either...

They are going down, trust me.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score

Another example of the British market being over-inflated

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sturridge, much like Drinkwater, is the right idea of signing they need - but has failure written all over it.

Overpaid, overweight, injury prone, nothing left to prove, little desire to either...

Sometimes you think "just have to go for it". If works great if not I will not be here anyway...

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score

Other than injury prone you have described Moxey perfectly there

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sturridge on his day is a quality player , keeping him fit is this issue , I can see Villa stopping up which is a real shame as they would be in a world of trouble if relegated.

K

Knocker Lite

Genk midfielder Sander Berge has arrived for a medical at Carrington for Manchester United.

Interesting one.

Back
Top Bottom