Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ewarwoowar

1. ewarwoowar

Clearing the decks or Firesale?

i honestly think this is a case of wait and see, although we don`t have much choice in that and we may well be pleasantly surprised
  2. ewarwoowar

New film to chart Wolves' foray into US soccer

i don`t know if my memory is playing tricks but i have a recollection of going to the civic hall back in the day and seeing something like this,unless i am going crazier!also did"nt we go to the states twice and played Aberdeen on one occasion and after this purchased the brilliant Frank Munro?
  3. ewarwoowar

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

i have`nt read all through this thread so apologies if i am repeating but i am sure i read on sky sports news last week that their case is being dealt with in October.now that could be an interesting outcome
  4. ewarwoowar

they used to say cheats never prosper,boy was they wrong
  5. ewarwoowar

Craig Brown

another good guy gone,it seems never ending of late.thoughts with family and friends.RIP Craig
  6. ewarwoowar

just as an aside when are city getting done for the hundreds of alleged financial irregularities?
  7. ewarwoowar

Cedric Roussel R.I.P

just awful news and devastating for family and friends,our thoughts are with you all.RIP Cedric
  8. ewarwoowar

Neves

thank you for your service to our great club Ruben and some fabulous memories,those goals and raking passes and endless running.even when Ruben had a bit of an off day which was rare he was still one of our better performers.the tribute you paid to everyone from the city,the club,colleagues and...
  9. ewarwoowar

Neves

oh i totally agree but it was his day job!!
  10. ewarwoowar

Neves

i remember a great quote from Larry Holmes just before he fought Mike Tyson and was asked in an interview why would you want to fight Mike Tyson as you don`t need the money and he replied another 4 million dollars never hurt anyone
  11. ewarwoowar

Gordon McQueen R.I.P.

another good player has left us,they seem to be dropping like flies at the minute.a solid no nonsense player who was as hard as nails and never tried to do anything he could`nt and a lot of todays players could learn from that.RIP Gordon and thoughts are with family and friends at this sad time
  12. ewarwoowar

Premier League Fixtures 2023/24

oh i agree but they should`nt need telling they are well paid and should be self motivated and take pride in winning which i believe most do
  13. ewarwoowar

John Hollins passes.

concur with all memories of John Hollins a great player in his day and a genuinely nice person,RIP John and thoughts are with his family and many friends
  14. ewarwoowar

Premier League Fixtures 2023/24

the negativity around the club has to stop and let other teams worry about us for a change,as someone has already stated the obvious we play each team home and away and i don`t care when,we are Wolves bring em all on!!!positive mental attitude and optimism for the season
  15. ewarwoowar

Happy 100th, Sir Jack

happy birthday Sir Jack and yet another act of generosity which knows no bounds, thank you again for all you did and i am sure almost everyone is glad you helped!!
Back
Top Bottom