Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My personal recommendation for Wolves to sign would be George Hall from blues George Hall - Player profile 22/23

only started 28% of the 30 games, 2 goals and 1 assists

He makes things happen, very creative the next big thing out of the blues academy only 18 too. Huge potential probably available for 7m huge saving compared to Alex Scott when you can argue both share similar attributes

I think I've seen somewhere that we're keeping our eyes on him.

Would be a bit of a luxury buy. But if we can get him and not affect getting players in for the spine then great.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I've seen somewhere that we're keeping our eyes on him.

Would be a bit of a luxury buy. But if we can get him and not affect getting players in for the spine then great.
Would be stupid not to make a move for him in my eyes more potential than Jude

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to wonder if Southampton know something selling him at that price. We've seen what an ACL can do to a player many times. A big gamble, but a relatively small cost for a backup right back and potential future starter when Trippier gets on a bit.
I suppose if he's going in as backup he won't have the full rigours of 90 minutes once or twice a week to deal with, which may help his recovery

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have read reports tonight on social media that Liverpool have enquired about Nathan Collins

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What situation....we need to pull the figures round for FFP....that will be done with Collins n neves sales....we aye desperate to sell everybody
If nobody else is interested in kilman, spurs know we have to sell to buy so they can bide their time until we'll accept a cheeky offer.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs can run the clock down with our situation.

As others have said, quite the opposite. It looks like Collins will be sold this week, which means we are no longer desperate to sell Kilman. If anything, having sold Collins, our reduced desire to sell Kilman will mean we seek a higher price, so Spurs will gain nothing from waiting.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If nobody else is interested in kilman, spurs know we have to sell to buy so they can bide their time until we'll accept a cheeky offer.
We won't sell kilman , if Collins goes...he will be not for sale......cash will be raised from other players.......

Unless we get a ridiculous offer...Spurs ain't in the box seat for kilman...

The baliffs ain't coming, it's us who will decide who we sell , if we want .

Last edited:

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still have other players like coady, kawabe, bolla, sarkic, sanderson, giles, ait nouri, podence we can sell for ffp profit.
We can also sell fabio and have 20 million cash.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Sporting are in the hot seat for Gyokeres. Not sure whether I’m too bothered or not about this one if it gets away.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Sporting are in the hot seat for Gyokeres. Not sure whether I’m too bothered or not about this one if it gets away.
Yep they are very much leading the way, but hed rather prem football

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why this time of year does Jeff become perceived as a tactical mastermind who is moving his pawns into place to secure the perfect window. When every year we see indecision and surprising sales which leads to a Jorge fuelled panic in August and a resulting imbalanced squad with glaring weak areas not addressed.

Don't hate me, hate the reality

T

TheConcourse

If its who I think it is

He fails the no ******** policy very very very badly ...
It’s pretty hard to define ******** tbf.

This lad appears to have done some bad things. Immaturity and lacking guidance, or just a bit of a thug - impossible to say.

Could also argue that Fabio, Raul (in recent times), Moutinho, Guedes and Podence have all failed the ******** policy with their behaviour too. Lopetegui too.

T

TheConcourse

I think they've shot themselves in the foot with the whole Flekken & Raya situation, personally.

Spurs were willing to pay around £30m for Raya, which is a huge amount for a keeper with a year left on their contract who has made it clear he wants out. Brentford were stubborn & said £40m, so Spurs walked away & have instead bought Guglielmo Vicario from Empoli.

In the meantime, Brentford spent the money on Flekken to become the new #1, when it could be the case that unless they swallow their pride & take less than the £30m they rejected from Spurs, Raya could run out his contract & leave on a free next summer.
Brentford will be ones to watch for the drop IMO. You’re only ever a couple of bad decisions away from struggling in this league, and with Raya going and Toney out until Jan/Feb..

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why this time of year does Jeff become perceived as a tactical mastermind who is moving his pawns into place to secure the perfect window. When every year we see indecision and surprising sales which leads to a Jorge fuelled panic in August and a resulting imbalanced squad with glaring weak areas not addressed.

Don't hate me, hate the reality
He’s not a tactical mastermind he just tries to get maximum value which doesn’t always work out. The thing is as chairman of a club owned by an investment company I’d say that’s undoubtedly his remit. Plenty on here will slate Shi (some is justified some absolutely isn’t) but isn’t a large part of that jist football fans in general? Unless your city then most fans will moan about how money is spent because as fans we always want more spent. I’ve no great feelings on him either way even though I’ve been accused of being his fan boy, I just think he does the job the owners want or otherwise he’d have been long gone. Fosun aren’t known for not being scared to bin people off so personally I’d say he’s very well respected inside the group whether folk like it or not

Back
Top Bottom