Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by BucksWolf8

1. B

Podence.

Have it on good authority that he's served notice on his house a couple of weeks ago. Think he wants a move and we're keen to recoup something before his contract runs down. JL clearly doesn't fancy him and I trust his judgement.
  2. B

Michael Beale

I don't post very often, but I do have friends who work at the training ground etc. The story Beale is peddaling in his interview this afternoon is complete rubbish. He's been in to Compton for multiple interviews and impressed. For him to suggest it wasn't the right time to speak with us is...
  3. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I think we need 2 strikers plus Jimenez tbh. The 5 subs rule is going to make a big difference this season and favours bigger squads massively. The more strikers we have with different profiles the better, some games we will need to change things up mid-game and for that we need options. It's...
  4. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

And he did brilliantly on Saturday to create something out of nothing down the right channel, only to see it roll agonisingly across Donk's foot
  5. B

Pre season friendlies

A contact who works with the players. Not fully confirmed yet needs further scans but doesn't look good apparently.
  6. B

Pre season friendlies

Apparently Chiquinho has done his ACL in today's friendly. Awful news if confirmed. High hopes for him this season.
  7. B

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Agree completely with this. If RAN continues on the same trajectory of the past 2 seasons then he will go to the very top, but he's got a long way to go yet. Consistency being the main area in need of improvement. Let's also not forget that it wasn't long ago, pre-injuries, that Jonny was...
  8. B

Jiminez

Couldn't agree more. The issue for me is as much the system as Raul's form. Nobody attacks the box, and we never cross anymore. We've basically removed the most successful avenue of attack from our system without replacing it and still playing the same defensive shape.
  9. B

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

But the 40m figure reflects that fact you had him a year earlier when he had 2 years on his contract. In effect you're just delaying the payment a year if you take the option. 40m sounds about right to me tbh.
  10. B

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Spurs Athletic correspondent saying no new attacking signings...
Back
Top Bottom