Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Unlucky, nice counter from Hwang and Fabio. Donk and Fabio just not on the same wavelength with the pass, Fabio made a good run back across.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two teams who fight tooth and blood to actively pass the ball backwards even when a far easier forward pass is on. It's quite the spectacle, really.

Brighton have had 3 shots on target. Not that shabby for them.

Hwang and Donk did well there. Fabio nowhere near where he should be lets it down as usual.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me, do these ****ers even take a look to see where their team mates are? Besides that, take the God damn shot in that position.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Birtles keeps saying "yellow shirts " What an idiot.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves looking fine, a classic outside-foot bomb forward to RAN in stride but the kid looks rusty.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m on a sunbed in Cyprus at the moment. Are you guys telling me I’m better off staying here and not annoying the wife or should I slope off to the sports bar round the corner?

Sutton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m on a sunbed in Cyprus at the moment. Are you guys telling me I’m better off staying here and not annoying the wife or should I slope off to the sports bar round the corner?
Same here at Athena Royal beach Paphos.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even the commentator is getting angry with our attacking ineptitude (RAN in particular)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Been playing well for last 15 minutes, negative bores on here worst part thus far.

T

TheConcourse

Hilarious listening to Gary Birtles. Don’t think RAN is making his fantasy team anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom