Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Harsh on Jonny isn’t it? Deserves to keep his place ahead of semedo, bit of portuguese favouritism?

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not against 532 & obviously pleased to see Neves back. But Fabio and Hwanck up top. Has a PL team ever started two worse strikers?

Fabio's been playing well in a team that don't create any chances. Hwang should be much better in a front two so let's give him a fair crack of the whip there. Because if he's rubbish there as well... ew.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other than the fact Silva hasn’t scored all season and Hwang has scored 2 since October.Add in there is zero width so would possibly go wrong ?
Anything has to be better than Hawng wide left, sat on his bum and trying to catch butterflies.

It could all go very right instead!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny, I was going to suggest "Fabio and Hwang as 2 up front" as a joke, but thought it too facetious even by my pitifully low standards. :D Donk in the middle, Saiss in the back 3. Looks like he is deliberately winding up the "Bruno is not the man" brigade. All that's lacking is Marcal in for RaN. Either Bruno has no idea of his critics here, or he doesn't care! Possibly Raul not 100%? Would be daft to go a full season without once trying Hwang and Raul as a 2 up front.
Weren't Jimi and Hwang a front two when Hwang got his two against Everton? Jimi got at least one assist and possibly two. Or do you mean Hwang and Silva?

Joop

Groupie
Reaction score
I know he was out injured for a while but I thought Neto might be a bit more up to speed by now and pushing for a starting place. Seems like he just gets 10-15 at the end of every game

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he was out injured for a while but I thought Neto might be a bit more up to speed by now and pushing for a starting place. Seems like he just gets 10-15 at the end of every game
I think Pedro is struggling a bit ATM. Trying hard, but not much coming off.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Bruno makes every player fight for his place after injury ……even Neto.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched the individual highlights for Silva, Hwang and Jimenez for the Burnley match, and while none of them were exceptional Hwang was the best of the bunch. Hwang and Silva were trying to link up with each other. I'm not surprised he is starting ahead of Jimenez.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weren't Jimi and Hwang a front two when Hwang got his two against Everton? Jimi got at least one assist and possibly two. Or do you mean Hwang and Silva?

Against Newcastle? That's when Hwang got his two. It was a front 3, Hwang/Raul/Trincao. Against Everton, Raul scored in the 2-1, but that was also Hwang/Raul/Trincao as a front 3. Just checked and we *have* had a front 2 of Hwang and Raul - in the recent 1-0 win at Everton (Coady scored).

Apparently we played a front 2 of Podence and Raul against Leicester and Spurs. Can't say Bruno hasn't tried plenty of combinations up front! Suprised how many, when going through it...pretty much all with the same problems, though.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is Garry Birtles commentating

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang with a **** pass to nobody but a defender, commentator praises it as a good pass....

The commentator has a point. He said it was an intelligent pass to where you would expect a player to be following up in support. Interesting what you see when your judgement isn't clouded with bile and hatred directed to one player.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The commentator has a point. He said it was an intelligent pass to where you would expect a player to be following up in support.
May well expect someone to be there, but with none of our players anywhere near it was a lack of awareness in my book and a waste of possession.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves down. Bruno with words for Hwang.

Neves up and walking well, but off the pitch.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Bad tackle from Ruben that, lucky to not be booked.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Seems to be going as expected so far - not really done anything and no efforts on goal - Brighton looking more incisive going forward...

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two teams who fight tooth and blood to actively pass the ball backwards even when a far easier forward pass is on. It's quite the spectacle, really.

Back
Top Bottom