Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reaping what's been sown for a couple of years. Lightweight, too many tricksters, but can't get the basics right throughout the team.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady has been absolutely awful today. Along with Saiss and Boly to be fair.
Gets away with a lot because he's been such a good representative of the club and been part of our improvement, however for me he's one of our main issues. Has to be in the team, ball gets passed back to him all the time and tbh he's not a great defender

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the fans turning in this game, wonder what Jeff and Fosun are thinking.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is this similar to what happened with Bruno at Benfica? Was great when they we bossing the league but couldn't sort things out when things went bad?

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
I hope they’re thinking it’s time to sell to someone who’s going to take the club forwards

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That our fans are entitlement princesses with no sense of perspective or context? Jeff said a couple of years ago he was shocked how negative the fans were, even after a couple of 7th place finishes, it's never enough. Thankfully, Fosun are running the club, not those entitlement princesses.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton havent even had to play well to beat us. If Lage cant get a team up to compete for European football i dont know where we go from here.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul needs moving on in the summer he looks like he doesn’t care.
My hunch based on his attitude and body language is that after he came back from his horror injury, he thought, "Life, health, family - they make Football utterly pale in comparison". While I agree, it's not ideal for a top-level professional footballer on a lucrative contract to think that way. He badly looks like he's going through the motions.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good job we are safe from relegation as we are playing like we are already down. Makes you wonder if Bruno has already been told he is leaving in the summer?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That our fans are entitlement princesses with no sense of perspective or context? Jeff said a couple of years ago he was shocked how negative the fans were, even after a couple of 7th place finishes, it's never enough. Thankfully, Fosun are running the club, not those entitlement princesses.
Entitled, buddy, we haven't had a shot against Brighton. I mean we did play Leyton Orient 8 years ago, but still....

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100%. It's not Fosun, Shi or Lage that need replacing. We need to get rid of some of our so called fans.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly my take on it. Then again, I've popped on the Burnley game and it's far more exciting

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They arent. Fans havent been like this yet this season. We have been awful for quite a while now. You must be dreaming if you think people are going to be happy. We keep coming up with poor performance after poor performance. 9 losses in 14 games now. Thats garbage.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The real worry isn't the fact it's another loss but more after all the talk about the lack of goals we have somehow been even worse today no shot on target is embarrassing...

Back
Top Bottom