Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves membership

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope they carry over the loyalty points for those who didn’t renew last season.
my account is showing my loyalty points from 19/20 season at the moment, so hopefully yes

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
my account is showing my loyalty points from 19/20 season at the moment, so hopefully yes
Mine is showing my 19/20 points (350) plus my 100 for renewing. Usually when the new 100 comes on the previous 100 would disappear but hasn't yet.

I hope they do it that way, still carrying over everyone's points for ticket brought but an extra bonus for those of us who did renew last season and got not a lot for it.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine too mate so fingers crossed. Would be very harsh to remove them seeing as we couldn’t attend last season.

D

Deleted member 11332

website says memberships now on sale but if you click on the link I get a 404 page doesn't exist error

if you logon and go to tickets then memberships you can get to page there

the price is actually £38 not £35 though as there is a £3 postage charge and due to covid pick up in person not available

Renewal discount takes mine to £30.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just noticed if you're a new member you're getting the hat and socks (obviously they've still got **** load of stock), if you're a renewing member your getting some ****ing snood etc!

Reaction score
I see they are saying those who had a membership in 20/21 get a £5 discount…but don’t get the lucky socks/hat/badge. To be fair, last season’s lucky socks were nowhere near as lucky as 19/20, so maybe it’s for the best.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I have just renewed my International Membership for 2021/22.
Very happy with the renewal price of £30,00 plus £5,00 postage, so £35,00 to pay.
A reduction of five pounds when renewing, on the frozen price, no price increase to worry about too, great!

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
logon go to you profile and click on my ticketing account, then select season tickets from menu there will be a season ticket waiting list item displayed there and the seat number shown is your position in the queue I think
Perfect, got it, many thanks.....just need 3136 of you not to renew now.....

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine was basically free last year. Stuff it, I'm not paying this year.

Last edited:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope they carry over the loyalty points for those who didn’t renew last season.

You and me both. Loyalty points from that season still showing for now. But not sure how to renew as it seems to be a ‘new’ membership whenever going to buy?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You and me both. Loyalty points from that season still showing for now. But not sure how to renew as it seems to be a ‘new’ membership whenever going to buy?
Just got mine so I’ll see what happens. If I lose the 330 I’ve already got I’ll be putting in a strong complaint to the club especially as we couldn’t even go to games last season.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Just got mine so I’ll see what happens. If I lose the 330 I’ve already got I’ll be putting in a strong complaint to the club especially as we couldn’t even go to games last season.
I've got 220 loyalty points, so I will keep a watch on it too.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
All bought! See some of you in the stadium in 2028
Have just bought an International Membership, renewal was a fair deal.
But if I see no redevelopment plan on the horizon to significantly raise capacity then it will be the last time.
Will give the club another season to sort it out. It is stressful trying to get a ticket, and all that goes with it to be honest.

Last edited:

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tried to register my 3 year old grandson yesterday but it kero saying he wasn't eligible, anyone else have a problem? Thanks

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tried to register my 3 year old grandson yesterday but it kero saying he wasn't eligible, anyone else have a problem? Thanks
Daft suggestion but were you buying the correct membership for his age?

WillenhallWolfie1980

Reaction score
For the £35 i dont really see it worth the money if i'm honest , With the Covid situation there wont be many season ticket holders getting a season ticket so how will a member be getting a match ticket ? not being negative just being realistic , Technically we are paying for the merch and a plastic card , No chance of getting a match ticket

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the £35 i dont really see it worth the money if i'm honest , With the Covid situation there wont be many season ticket holders getting a season ticket so how will a member be getting a match ticket ? not being negative just being realistic , Technically we are paying for the merch and a plastic card , No chance of getting a match ticket
Before the COVID season I had no problem at all getting tickets with a membership

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before the COVID season I had no problem at all getting tickets with a membership
It doesn’t work for people who can’t get to too many games thought, especially if they can’t get to a few early ones. As they don’t build up the loyalty points.

Personally I think the loyalty points system should be scrapped.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It doesn’t work for people who can’t get to too many games thought, especially if they can’t get to a few early ones. As they don’t build up the loyalty points.

To be replaced with what?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But then you’d have people going to the big games whilst those who go to most games may miss out which won’t be fair.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be replaced with what?
Nothing.
All members have an equal chance of tickets.
If you only go to a couple of games, be they “big” or not , you are effectively paying more for tickets as you get less value from the membership fee.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing.
If you only go to a couple of games, be they “big” or not , you are effectively paying more for tickets as you get less value from the membership fee.
maybe they should limit the number of memberships to not too many over the number of tickets available ( not all members will go to all games so need some over subscription), as long as say 85-90% of members can get tickets for a game that probably gives most a good chance of getting to a number of games

or have the odd game now and then that loyalty points aren't used to give all an equal chance

at the moment if demand is well over supply and some start off with more points from previous seasons and then can get to the first few games which others cant then they then have an unfair advantage for the rest of the season.

All said no system is perfect, and if there is more demand than supply then some are going to be disappointed however it is done

D

Deleted member 11332

Same but 400. Hopefully they don't mess about and just play the game but either way I bought one last year so think I'm covered.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
maybe they should limit the number of memberships to not too many over the number of tickets available ( not all members will go to all games so need some over subscription), as long as say 85-90% of members can get tickets for a game that probably gives most a good chance of getting to a number of games

or have the odd game now and then that loyalty points aren't used to give all an equal chance

at the moment if demand is well over supply and some start off with more points from previous seasons and then can get to the first few games which others cant then they then have an unfair advantage for the rest of the season.

All said no system is perfect, and if there is more demand than supply then some are going to be disappointed however it is done
Doesn't that defeat the object of a loyalty scheme?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely unfair on those who go to the ‘poorer’ matches.

If someone can only attend a few matches per year due to work and/or location I think it is unfair that they pay the membership fee but still can struggle to get a ticket. And if they do get a ticket they get the least desirable ones.

D

Deleted member 11332

Nothing.

Who would bother buying one to go to a couple of games? I get one because Im guaranteed a ticket to any game. Which for me is every game we play. If I could only go to 2/3 I'd probably pack in completely and start playing on a Saturday again.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If someone can only attend a few matches per year due to work and/or location I think it is unfair that they pay the membership fee but still can struggle to get a ticket. And if they do get a ticket they get the least desirable ones.
Well maybe we should do away with season tickets too and just have a free for all.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would bother buying one to go to a couple of games? I get one because Im guaranteed a ticket to any game. Which for me is every game we play. If I could only go to 2/3 I'd probably pack in completely and start playing on a Saturday again.
Someone who wants to be able to go when their circumstances allow?
Maybe not knowing if they will get to one, two or ten?
Can’t exactly plan from the fixture list can you- majority of k/o days and times will change.

D

Deleted member 11332

Can’t exactly plan from the fixture list can you- majority of k/o days and times will change.

The fixture list doesn't matter to me as I can make anytime that football games are played so work around that really.

You can't do what you are suggesting without removing guaranteed ticketing in its entirety. Which won't happen.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d guess when circumstances allow would coincide with games against the sky six or Villa.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fixture list doesn't matter to me as I can make anytime that football games are played so work around that really.

You can't do what you are suggesting without removing guaranteed ticketing in its entirety. Which won't happen.

Why can’t you have season ticket holders. Then members . Just no loyalty point system?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why can’t you have season ticket holders. Then members . Just no loyalty point system?
Because quite simply if you go to the crap games you get to go to the big games.

D

Deleted member 11332

Because that still gives a guaranteed ticketing system which is still unfair. Why should someone get tickets for every game when there's people who can't?

The facts are there will always be people who miss out, the fairest way to do it is on tenure of attending.

Back
Top Bottom