Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves membership

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So I'd say on that basis definitely worth renewing.
I've found the various views on here interesting and it has helped me to come to a decision; I'll renew! If I'm given an option, due to lower capacity figures, to 'hold over' my ST for a season and retain it for the following season I may well do that.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've found the various views on here interesting and it has helped me to come to a decision; I'll renew! If I'm given an option, due to lower capacity figures, to 'hold over' my ST for a season and retain it for the following season I may well do that.
Great news nnw, I know a few who are looking forward to meeting up for a pre-match drink with you.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news nnw, I know a few who are looking forward to meeting up for a pre-match drink with you.
I'm usually on the Manchester train, gets in about 1.15pm and I usually head for the Bohs. There's already a few Mixers there but the more the merrier! I'm sure we can all find things to talk about!

Lycaon

Reaction score
Little bit too early for me to consider an ST or membership just at the mo, I reckon there’ll still be restrictions of one sort or another for at least another couple of years so is it worth it?
Plus the kick-off times can seemingly change at a drop of a hat which will restrict me even further with family and work commitments to take into consideration.
I’ll probably take potluck with getting a ticket for a traditional Saturday 3pm kick-off however infrequent they may be?

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little bit too early for me to consider an ST or membership just at the mo, I reckon there’ll still be restrictions of one sort or another for at least another couple of years so is it worth it?
Plus the kick-off times can seemingly change at a drop of a hat which will restrict me even further with family and work commitments to take into consideration.
I’ll probably take potluck with getting a ticket for a traditional Saturday 3pm kick-off however infrequent they may be?
Will go for ST if possible, looking forward to a pint or 3 with mates, all firmly in the Nuno-in camp. ;)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m genuinely not being insulting. Or aiming my observation solely at you.
The dig was at me though. This forum would be pretty boring if every one came on and all said the same thing. It needs people like me who are prepared to stick their head above the parapet from time to time.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The dig was at me though. This forum would be pretty boring if every one came on and all said the same thing. It needs people like me who are prepared to stick their head above the parapet from time to time.
Too right we look forward to showing you how wrong you are.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at me. The forum needs me. Get over yourself. The forum needs no one. It's a forum, therefore it doesn't need you.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez, you really are full of yourself. It's good to see people sticking their heads above the parapet as you put it, but it doesn't have to be negative and "look at me" all the time.
You just seem like you are looking for confrontation in your posts.

D

Deleted member 11332

Jeez, you really are full of yourself. It's good to see people sticking their heads above the parapet as you put it, but it doesn't have to be negative and "look at me" all the time.
You just seem like you are looking for confrontation in your posts.

He's not wrong though. Takes two sides to have a debate and if we didn't have people who disagreed this place would be pointless. I come on here to debate and see other points that I don't automatically see myself.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The club have just announced that next season's membership prices are frozen. A little surprised but pleased. Guess it's still a bit of a punt at the moment, not knowing how many fans will be allowed in.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club have just announced that next season's membership prices are frozen. A little surprised but pleased. Guess it's still a bit of a punt at the moment, not knowing how many fans will be allowed in.

It's a nice little appetiser the fans will like before they force feed season ticket prices.

It's like choosing to have Chicken Wings as a started but then being force fed a steaming pile of **** for your mains.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have 0 loyalty points at the moment. If I get a membership, is there any realistic chance of me getting a season ticket within the not too distant future?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have 0 loyalty points at the moment. If I get a membership, is there any realistic chance of me getting a season ticket within the not too distant future?
There are 10k one waiting list so unfortunately there’s no chance.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
some good news, but can't really see what justification for increasing prices above inflation would be anyway. You will be paying more for each ticket if ticket prices go up, membership just gives you access to them (so its the same product year on year), and with high demand and more members now probably harder to get tickets even with a membership

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
well you can join the season ticket waiting list, but there are probably 8000 plus in front of you on the list, so don't hold your breath

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
website says memberships now on sale but if you click on the link I get a 404 page doesn't exist error

if you logon and go to tickets then memberships you can get to page there

the price is actually £38 not £35 though as there is a £3 postage charge and due to covid pick up in person not available

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
website says memberships now on sale but if you click on the link I get a 404 page doesn't exist error

if you logon and go to tickets then memberships you can get to page there

the rpice is actually £38 not £35 though
It's £3 p&p which is a bit of a rip off. If you are just renewing the membership price is £30 (plus p&p) - though I can't imagine many took out a membership for last season.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the rpice is actually £38 not £35 though
Can you not get it to the advertised price by choosing to collect the gifts?

I know you couldn't last year (as due to covid the store was shut) but now the stores open and you could every other year.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can see your position in the season ticker queue?.........asking for a friend....

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see the overseas membership is a far better deal than the normal one again (despite being same price).

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's £3 p&p which is a bit of a rip off. If you are just renewing the membership price is £30 (plus p&p) - though I can't imagine many took out a membership for last season.
no didn't renew last year but still had £3.45 ticket cash so covered the postage

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ouh nice to see a cheaper renewal price though bit of a fair play for that (wonder if it'll just be this season, hopefully not)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope they carry over the loyalty points for those who didn’t renew last season.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can see your position in the season ticker queue?.........asking for a friend....
logon go to you profile and click on my ticketing account, then select season tickets from menu there will be a season ticket waiting list item displayed there and the seat number shown is your position in the queue I think

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think you can, people have often speculated on here as to certain numbers it shows but most if not all have always worked out to i not being your place.

Back
Top Bottom