Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves - 5/1 relegated

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I'll keep this thread updated as I check the odds religiously. I use oddschecker, so these are the best prices you can get, as opposed to Skybet or another single platform

Our odds lengthened ever so slightly to 29/5. 8th favourites.

Villa and Leeds saw their odds shorten notably, whilst Watford and Brentford have, understandably, lengthened.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They rate right up there with Garth Crooks and Paul Merson for credibility and accuracy.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if we do struggle though...
Actually saw Merson's 'judgement' earlier, and for all the **** he talks I agree with what he was saying on the whole. Basically it depends on Spurs selling Kane and then replacing him with Jimenez, which would undoubtedly leave us in schtum. That doesn't happen though and I don't think we have much to worry about regarding relegation

Cascarino, Agbonlahor, and Merson, too much of a Villa persuasion there - they need to be looking over their shoulders

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I'll keep this thread updated as I check the odds religiously. I use oddschecker, so these are the best prices you can get, as opposed to Skybet or another single platform
sounds like a plan.... what are the odds now, i asked my local bookie but they dont seem to want to give me an answer...

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hypothetically, if relegation were on the cards, how does that impact ownership? Would they find a way to justify not spending parachute money or would they reinvest back into the club like in 2017 to save the value of their asset?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hypothetically, if relegation were on the cards, how does that impact ownership? Would they find a way to justify not spending parachute money or would they reinvest back into the club like in 2017 to save the value of their asset?
Who knows... They panicked last Jan with William Jose. Perhaps it would be a similar situation

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who knows... They panicked last Jan with William Jose. Perhaps it would be a similar situation

A further 12 months with PL money behind them since last Jan, with perhaps a few steps of getting the house in order now knowing relegation is likely?

Cheaper manager, no new signings of note, cut backs made pretty much anywhere you can think of… might be less panic stations more “brace, brace, brace”.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relegation is always a possibility, but to be honest I don't think we'll be anywhere near that. Our team (i won't say squad, because we don't have one) is far too good to be relegated. We'd have to have some really rotten luck for that to happen.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relegation is always a possibility, but to be honest I don't think we'll be anywhere near that. Our team (i won't say squad, because we don't have one) is far too good to be relegated. We'd have to have some really rotten luck for that to happen.

Like Jonny, Neto both out long term. Boly unable to stay fit, Mosquera already crocked and Raul half the player he was?

Back
Top Bottom