Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will your opinion on Lopetegui sour if Raul isn't given a send-off this season?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I’ll be annoyed if we spend the rest of the season giving players token minutes. Ryan Leister is bang on with his post. It’s not even so much about the integrity of the league but I want us to finish the season on as much of a high as possible and take some form of excitement into the summer instead of “thank **** that’s over” like we had at the end of last season.

Giving players token minutes in games is something that kids teams do for the poor rubbish kid who wins the sportsman award at the end of the season.

Last edited:

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I’ll be annoyed if we spend the rest of the season giving players token minutes. Ryan Leister is bang on with his post. It’s not even so much about the integrity of the league but I want us to finish the season on as much of a high as possible and take some form of excitement into the summer instead of “thank **** that’s over” like we had at the end of last season.

Giving players token minutes in games is something that kids teams do for the poor rubbish kid who wins the sportsman award at the end of the season.
that might be a wee bit of an exaggeration. these men are professionals.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
End of the season walk around the pitch, i'm sure he'll be at that no?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No. He can be clapped by the fans at the end of the match in both the everton and arsenal games.
I want to get as many points as possible as each place is worth 2.7 million.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think anybody has mentioned the fact Everton have their survival to play for. If it was Wolves in Leeds or Forest' position and Everton were playing a team that left key players out to give players a send off we'd be calling for sanctions
Should Liverpool be calling for sanctions for that gutless sh... show the "best" starting 11 put on? They should.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I genuinely can't believe so many people think our current team are actually better than the ones dropped.

Traore playing ahead of Neto isn't a downgrade.
Jimenez ahead of Costa isn't really. Costa has a good rep, but he's actually bad, just like Raul now.
Moutinho shouldn't start every week but in a one-off game, he'll struggle to be worse than what we see most weeks.
Jonny's bad, but so is Semedo.

People saying about the integrity of the league!!! It's not like we're replacing incredible players with kids.

The whole squad is bang average, so, IMO, it would be right to let the ones who have done a lot for us to play at Molineux for one last time.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I genuinely can't believe so many people think our current team are actually better than the ones dropped.

Traore playing ahead of Neto isn't a downgrade.
Jimenez ahead of Costa isn't really. Costa has a good rep, but he's actually bad, just like Raul now.
Moutinho shouldn't start every week but in a one-off game, he'll struggle to be worse than what we see most weeks.
Jonny's bad, but so is Semedo.

People saying about the integrity of the league!!! It's not like we're replacing incredible players with kids.

The whole squad is bang average, so, IMO, it would be right to let the ones who have done a lot for us to play at Molineux for one last time.
All those replacement players wouldn't have lost 6-0.

Back
Top Bottom