Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was the third time. German Shepherd , Staffy , and that damn chihuahua. The only I had to have medical attention
Me, I have had German shepard and a Yorkshire terrier. German shepard i was 9 at the time and it was horrible because he could have tore my arm off if he wanted to.
The Yorkie i was an adult just walking past and the horrible little rodent ran up to me bit me the owner tried to blame me for his aggressive little thing.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think this one is a signing for next year really. If he contributes this season then great. But I wouldn't expect it from him

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sorry to disappoint everyone, but I’m pretty sure we’re actually trying to sign Joe Gomez, but when it was leaked to the press the journo couldn’t understand the Black Country accent too well!
Would absolutely love Joe gomez here!

R

reanswolf

Relax mate. We'll have a midfield of the imperious Neves, the Nunes we thought we had bought and Gomes winning the ball if we ever do lose it. Then we have Boubacar, Moutinho and Hodge if any of them needs a break. You'll have to find something else to stress about apart from our midfield.
I am relaxed - at last a manager who places emphasis on midfield rather than an after-thought.
Quietly excited!

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will he be a replacement for Neves or Nunes - or perhaps neither???

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This seems a really exciting one, sounds like an extremely talented ball-winner who's also good on the ball. Some of the Brazilian football writers are speaking insanely high about him and are surprised he's being let go for so cheaply, and also seem to believe he's good enough to play for a bigger club than us.

Sounds like a long-term successor to our Ruben when he eventually leaves us.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My dog is a Romanian Mongrel rescue who barks at all visitors not part of her pack, loves fighting Terriers and Collies, chases cats like there’s no tomorrow but loves a cuddle. I hope Gomes is similar!

dennison11

Reaction score
Anyone think that the love of the Clubs Neves has he might actually stay and want to be part of Project 2.0 and lead it?

Just a thought and glass half full.

That's my line of thinking too

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool would be priced out of many moves for Wolves players hence why they have only signed Jota over 4 years and he will be moved on soon probably

Neves is going to command 50m minimum if we stay up that price will rise further!!
We won’t be getting anywhere near £50 million for Neves with 12 months left on his contract.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My dog is a Romanian Mongrel rescue who barks at all visitors not part of her pack, loves fighting Terriers and Collies, chases cats like there’s no tomorrow but loves a cuddle. I hope Gomes is similar!
I’ve got a Romanian rescue as well, she’s exactly the same. She’s collie cross but loves to try and get at dogs twice her size.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This lad is going to be the modern day Brazilian exotic named version of Paul Ince

Remember this post.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me, I have had German shepard and a Yorkshire terrier. German shepard i was 9 at the time and it was horrible because he could have tore my arm off if he wanted to.
The Yorkie i was an adult just walking past and the horrible little rodent ran up to me bit me the owner tried to blame me for his aggressive little thing.
If you will dress up as a sheep, what do you expect?

Back
Top Bottom