Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Danilo's a 21 year old midfielder mate...
Whoops, wrong one! I added a comparison of his stats to my original post. Defensively, our boy is stronger, especially so at tackling.

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely excited by this signing, pray it happens!

Oh good. That’s nailed on then?

Not being sarcastic by the way

Brazilian press reporting it done a few days ago, for 94 million Réais which is £15m: seems quite precise if it’s made up

Flamengo encaminha venda de João Gomes ao Wolverhampton, da Inglaterra, por R$ 94 milhões
The player is now following Costa and Wolves on Instagram after previously (when I looked yesterday) only having links to Cunha

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this as far down the line as we think/hope?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest bought danilo from palmeiras. Who is better out of gomes and danilo?
From everything I've read; Danilo is better on the ball and going forward. But Gomes will break your legs, get up, and break your teammates legs.

So my guess is Danilo is more like a Nunes style, and Gomes is more like the Lemina style we saw today.

Rowzed

Reaction score
From everything I've read; Danilo is better on the ball and going forward. But Gomes will break your legs, get up, and break your teammates legs.

So my guess is Danilo is more like a Nunes style, and Gomes is more like the Lemina style we saw today.
Loppy building a proper badass squad

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Looks that way. Him and Lemina look like beasts.

Love it.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this guy thought of as a squad member or one for the future? Seems expensive for a 21 YO, but confess, I know nothing about him.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Bloody Hell Wolves! ...this is too much, signings left, right and center.
Can't handle all this anymore!

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this guy thought of as a squad member or one for the future? Seems expensive for a 21 YO, but confess, I know nothing about him.
With the number of senior appearance he's already had he's most definitely in the first team squad

The guy started in the Copa Libertadores final in October (and won)!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the number of senior appearance he's already had he's most definitely in the first team squad

The guy started in the Copa Libertadores final in October (and won)!
Cheers, bud.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest bought danilo from palmeiras. Who is better out of gomes and danilo?

There is supposedly an 18 year old who Chelsea signed who has potential to be far greater than both according to Brazilian fans. But I suppose we after a defensive mid.. also we aren't Chelsea!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have suddenly gone pretty good again ain’t we.

Feels bloody brilliant.
I assume JL when in discussions with Shi about coming over said that he would want/need at least 5 (?) new players in the Jan window. I'd say 4 or 5 is about right to see us through to May then I expect we will be in for a very, very interesting summer.

Back
Top Bottom