Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Villa…

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re not messing about, just signed Danny Ings! Wish we had signed him…I’d take Tammy Abraham if we can get him..

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has there Jack who bleeds claret and Blue gone yet?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People forgetting...

1. They’ve lost Grealish - who made them tick.
2. They’ve still got Dean Smith as manager
I actually really like Dean Smith. I think he's a good manager with some excellent ideas. If his name was Deanio Smithinio, I think he'd be much more highly rated!

Ive just put a fiver on him to be first manager gone though. Not because I necessarily think he will be. It's just a case of excellent odds and being the incumbent at a club on a spending spree. Mark Hughes springs to mind!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have got their best team in over 30 years id say. Still a mid table club

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big-spending owners who are ambitious.

Got some very good players now and probably a few more to arrive. I certainly think they'll win from this Grealish deal, who is hugely overpriced at £100m.

Expect them to finish above us again.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terms agreed on his way out Grealish ...Going for his medical @ Citeh tomorrow!

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People very bitter on here. If ings stays fit think they've done some good business this window.
Mixers getting jealous of the spending down the road.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If im being brutal i could say same as jimenez. And we are putting a lot more reliance on jimenez.
Granted a head injury is different, has he been competing aerially in preseason? (havent watched any personally)
Very much so.

He's been back to his old self from what I've seen - up for headers like before.

Fair play to him. I think i would still be mentally scarred. I suppose the fact that he doesn't remember it might help!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What would happen if villa finish in the European places?

Will uefas FFP come into play then?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Genuine question were Villa ever in breach of FFP rules? If they were how did they extracate themselves?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im Wolves not tinpot Villa
Let them keep spending, you can count on one hand over the past 5 years how many was worth it. Spent over 300m on transfers but haven’t broke ffp.. Ings will probably get injured, Bailey is known for blowing hot and cold. They sold their soul to Man City and claim to be a big club lol.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Does it? I don't really look at likes! I deleted Facebook 10 years ago after one too many pokes!
I also have no social media as I hate false bull****, I'd prefer someone to say they hate me than be false.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also have no social media as I hate false bull****, I'd prefer someone to say they hate me than be false.
Couldn't agree more!

Back on the Villa front, I wish they'd gone down now to be honest. They used to be my Premier League team back when we were utterly ****e. I really enjoyed seeing Ashley Young and Agbonlahor when they were at their pomp. I felt they had quite a good identity.

They're just a nebulous rich Premier League team now. I can sort of see why other teams' fans don't like Wolves too - we're just another rich PL team who have spent our way to the top table.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Couldn't agree more!

Back on the Villa front, I wish they'd gone down now to be honest. They used to be my Premier League team back when we were utterly ****e. I really enjoyed seeing Ashley Young and Agbonlahor when they were at their pomp. I felt they had quite a good identity.

They're just a nebulous rich Premier League team now. I can sort of see why other teams' fans don't like Wolves too - we're just another rich PL team who have spent our way to the top table.
I hate them nearly as much as the **** so it ****es me off that they stayed up because someone forgot to turn goal line technology on, now they are signing some good players regardless of price and what some gold tinted specs think whilst we seemingly look about for scraps

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more!

Wash your mouth out with soap young man....

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The height of fun was poking people on facebook. Until one day my mother sent me a facebook poke. At that stage, I knew it was time to stop.
Indeed, one cannot poke one's mother/ son, there are laws to conform to....

Back
Top Bottom